Valentines Day (1 Viewer)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I got flowers and chocolates. Happiest girl in the world.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
too bad i'll always have 2 up on ya m8
you what :(

oh well, there goes my dreams of being a world record holder for that. better start probably taking the day more seriously...

starting next year, of course.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
you what :(

oh well, there goes my dreams of being a world record holder for that. better start probably taking the day more seriously...

starting next year, of course.
This is the first time I've actually had a girlfriend on V day. And she's not even in the country. So I dunno, does mine count?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm stealing my friend away from the library where she is studying and then making her my valentine and watching the vow or something with her.
Done.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
This is the first time I've actually had a girlfriend on V day. And she's not even in the country. So I dunno, does mine count?
Yeah, weren't you going to like send her flowers or something. Or was that someone else.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Yeah, weren't you going to like send her flowers or something. Or was that someone else.
I did that, doesn't mean I'm not alone though. So do I have to restart back to 0 or what?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I think your situation counts as a 'Valentine's Day doing it right'.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
that's been

a week?
Pretty much, but combined with my last week of full time work it felt like so much longer. But she was kind of funny, she was apparently failing at taking her shoes off and she could only vaguely remember calling me :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Ironically, this day has made me so happy to be single. Every guy I know in a relationship whinged about Valentines Day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)