• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Valentines Day (1 Viewer)

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
i wish i could say valantines day is a shitty holiday without being seen as a bitter single girl

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, I think today is a great day. Much better than when I was at school.

You had some twirpy little juniors running around giving roses to like all these girls - who'd add yet another to their 3278523896523785-strong collection, and then people in my grade also participating in the acts, and I'd never get anything - call it jealousy if you wish - but I was just happy to not have the extra weight to carry home that day.

lol those girls with all those roses they had to bring home, that 200g of extra weight or so they had to carry. lol

plus the guys who got sucked into it and had to bring extra weight (roses) to school

(hehehehehehehhe)

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
i wish i could say valantines day is a shitty holiday without being seen as a bitter single girl
Me too, but I guess we just live in a society that will forever see us as bitter single girls.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, I think today is a great day. Much better than when I was at school.

You had some twirpy little juniors running around giving roses to like all these girls - who'd add yet another to their 3278523896523785-strong collection, and then people in my grade also participating in the acts, and I'd never get anything - call it jealousy if you wish - but I was just happy to not have the extra weight to carry home that day.

lol those girls with all those roses they had to bring home, that 200g of extra weight or so they had to carry. lol

plus the guys who got sucked into it and had to bring extra weight (roses) to school

(hehehehehehehhe)
my school was an all-boys' catholic school so we were strongly advised not to celebrate valentine's day (THE WAY GOD WOULD'VE WANTED IT!!!)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol, Im not crazy anymore. I was just going through a hard time so I went a bit crazy.

kfnmpah

HSC
Yeah well i have a boyfriend and i cant say it without sounding jelly that i didnt get roses.
When people ask me what i did i lol and say v day is for squares and jt makes me sound jealius but im like well what i didnt get flowers on the 14th of feb therefore i am unloved? No.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)