VB one day series [ind, aus, zim] (1 Viewer)

Who'll win?

• INDIA

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • AUSTRALIA

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • ZIMBABWE

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • *vote here if you couldnt give a toss, and are only voting for the sake of voting*

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
very good match. i still thnk india deserved to win, they did everything right. blundering bucknor really marred the game did yousee the amount of wides!

but on the whole i think they should be proud of themselves, they did well, iff it hadn't rained they would've won by a long shot!

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
haha ganguly was mighty pissed off
said "fuck" like 5 times , and i remember him taking a piss on one of the fielders near the end

but meh , i guess he had a right to be

Last edited:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Seraph
haha ganguly was mighty pissed off
said "fuck" like 5 times , and i remember him taking a piss on one of the fielders near the end

but meh , i guess he had a right to be
did he swear? i thought u aren't allowed to and u get fined for it. :s

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
i was at the pub watchin it last nite and when lee hit that six, everyone cheered really loudly and were jumping around.. it was awesome

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
anyone know when the indian team is comming next? or where the next world cup is going to be held?

Last edited:

Rahul

Dead Member
yep next world cup is in windies in 07.

aussies are going to india, i think. later in september.

they'll probably come back 07/08, if you look at the pattern for the last couple of times. but, they should consider bringing them here earlier, for our sake!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
are the windies touring here in december'ish this year? i thought i heard something about it on abc radio;

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
hmm the lankans are coming soon for a few test matches up in perth and cairns.

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
they'll probably come back 07/08, if you look at the pattern for the last couple of times. but, they should consider bringing them here earlier, for our sake!

yeah in 07/08 they'll all be about 35/36 right and may even consider retiring soon after that, hope they come earlier,

also i heard that there was going to be a triangular series with aus, pak and ind soon, anyone know more about this

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Look at this news!

ADELAIDE: The Indian team management has lodged an angry protest against umpire Steve Bucknor for his "unbecoming conduct" during the day-night encounter against Australia in Sydney. Bucknor , it is learnt, rolled his fingers over the ball, looking at Dravid rather tauntingly, when he arrived in to bat. The insinuation was direct and blatant. The team, in fact, found it deplorable and took the extreme step of reporting it to ICC Match Referee Clive Lloyd.

and this too

: International Cricket Council (ICC) match referee Clive Lloyd said on Friday he had fined India for a slow over-rate during the rain-reduced triangular one-day series international against Australia here on Thursday.
Captain Sourav Ganguly was also charged with a level two breach of the ICC's Code of Conduct in that the slow over rate constituted time wasting. His fines totalled 80 per cent of his match fee.

what do you guys think?

source : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by munro200
Carlisle did though, running out Ervine who is class player
yeah...i reckon, that zimbabwe shuld have won that match- but just that last bit of the innings (in where they couldn't stop loosing wickets) costed them the innings.

btw, when india plays next (i think against aus) are they gonna have sehwag, tendulkar, kumble and yuvraj ready? :D

_BaadShah_

HSC
ofcourse "freaking_out". i aint sure about Yuvraj & Kumble but surely Sehwag and Tendulkar will play.

They are just resting till the finals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)