VB one day series [ind, aus, zim] (2 Viewers)

Who'll win?

• INDIA

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • AUSTRALIA

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • ZIMBABWE

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • *vote here if you couldnt give a toss, and are only voting for the sake of voting*

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters

Rahul

Dead Member
yeh i would rather them be playing.

they should play a game or two before the finals imo, that is if they are actually resting.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
*CRIES
i should have gotten tix to watch the 2nd final!!
but they sold out
ARGH!

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by dark`secrets
*CRIES
i should have gotten tix to watch the 2nd final!!
but they sold out
ARGH!
here, you can have mine, 2nd row from the fence on yabba's hill... for $2000 each :D:D:D

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
all in favour of martyn being dropped for katich ? martyn has really hit the wall, i swear ive seen him caught at gully so many times this series.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by copious
all in favour of martyn being dropped for katich ? martyn has really hit the wall, i swear ive seen him caught at gully so many times this series.
yeah, i think he shuld go back to state level and start picking up for and then comming back to the aussie team....and give the "young" katich a bit of experience as well...yeah, that martyn guy's has been getting out caught at point/gully so much times- its like every team "must" place a fieldsman there for him. :D

Rahul

Dead Member
martyn is all class. he'll come around.
and even if he was dropped, i would like to see a young player come in, the aussie team is getting very old.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
...i would like to see a young player come in, the aussie team is getting very old.
yeah, thats right- if they don't bring out the young players soon, australia might loose its dominance in world cricket in couple of years time.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
bring in marcus north for a genuine batter, or perhaps dominic thornely.

Matthew_152

I like Martyn...but i think its time for him to go...even if it is only so that he can adjust his technique and come back soon....im sick of watching him fail...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by choco
What happened today with india?
LoL, don't ask.. :D

but as i said on the other thread- the waca is the worst ground for any indian or sub continent team- bcoz its very bouncy and stuff....hence they lost the match. :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Matthew_152
I like Martyn...but i think its time for him to go...even if it is only so that he can adjust his technique and come back soon....im sick of watching him fail...
yeah, thats what i've been saying- send martyn back to state cricket and let him work his way up again.

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
anyone know about the under 19's world cup and whether they will hold it australia soon?

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
on the contrary to the aforementioned, i have never really had any interest or (in this moment) sympathy for Martyn. To me he has always come across as 'mediocre'...

scores of 0,1,0 and 2 in the last 4 games prove that, he is about as useful to our batting attack as Glenn McGrath.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
he'll probaly stay for the rest of the vb series, theres no point bringing in someone else at the moment. b ut i have a feeling he wont be there for the sri lanka tour.

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
Originally posted by reynaldo
on the contrary to the aforementioned, i have never really had any interest or (in this moment) sympathy for Martyn. To me he has always come across as 'mediocre'...

scores of 0,1,0 and 2 in the last 4 games prove that, he is about as useful to our batting attack as Glenn McGrath.
true...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)