Veronica Mars (US Airings) (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
ITS BACK! Just watched first ep.. awesome, getting exciting in Neptune.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Poor Meg indeed!

I didn't realise how much I'd missed the show until I saw the episode. We're so lucky to have something so awesome.

There are a lot of changes but I'm confident that such talented writers/cast can make it all work nicely. :)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
this ep did come across as a little too dense with plot info. but now they've got that out of the way :)

i'm really glad the season mystery was not 'who did logan stab?'. it was ok, but definitely nothing i'd care about enough for an entire season

edit: as with midnight, i didn't realise how much i loved this show til this ep came out. i was so excited when the torrent got released :)

Last edited:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
i think it's going to reveal a lot of secrets within neptune.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
each new episode of this show reminds me of why it is currently the best thing on television. and with competition from the likes of lost and battlestar galactica, that is not that easy. everyone should be watching this show

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Episode 6 is amazing!

The season didn't start off well, but I suppose it was because we were given awesome episodes towards the end of last season. But it's picking back up now and it's so great!

Also, starting November 28 VM [S1] will be on Ten at 7:30 on Mondays.
Who knows how long it will last...

Ninga

HSC
Until Ten decides to be asshats and take it off cos no one is around to watch it over the summer!!

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
i for one will be making sure every single person i come in contact with will be watching this show

arrested development
HSC
Veronica Mars = The. Best. Show. Ever.

That is all.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
VM coming to channel ten next monday.. now all the teeny boppers will be in to it! Exclusive was better :p

karoooh

HSC
sunjet said:
VM coming to channel ten next monday.. now all the teeny boppers will be in to it! Exclusive was better :p
Have been obssessed since last December after I was recommended it by a friend from the U.S. I don't like the thought about the teeny boppers, but the more viewers, the better! :cool:

LoVe will live on!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i will be watching it
seems good from the commercials anyway!@

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Yay I'm up to episode 6
season 1 :eek:
oh well
better late than never

watiwat

HSC
i'm proud of my VM conversions. I have now, at my count, converted hmm.. 8 people.

i love logan. make that, i LoVe logan :D

w00t! season 2 started a bit rocky, and the last epsiode [2x10 - One Angry Veronica] lacked alot in the MotW area..

I miss Logan in boxers from 1x10 - An Echolls Family Christmas, but we've gotten alot of Logan scenes..

Just wondering, have all of you been on the VM section of televisionwithoutpity.com? it's awesome, has lotsa threads dealing with everything from the eps, to the characters, to the relationships, to fanfics and fanvids.. marsinvestigations.net is a good site for people who want to keep track of the clues being given, and even has a setting for what episode you're up to..

Anyway, keep LoVe-ing, and keep VMing!

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
watiwat said:
w00t! season 2 started a bit rocky, and the last epsiode [2x10 - One Angry Veronica] lacked alot in the MotW area..
i think this season has been far superior to the first. the season mystery is just as engaging, and the motw have been more interesting since they are usually about established characters. plus the show mixes the two in each episode perfectly. but i will agree, one angry veronica was easily the worst episode of the season

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Finally caught up on ep 9 and 10, pretty good..

yay walace is back <3

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i thought id revive this thread seeing as ive now been up to date with the US for 2 epsiodes now and have no one else to talk to it about! lol

im still loving season 2, i think it has had a couple of lowlights (yeah, one angry veronica) but at the same time im loving some of it. Ive warmed up to jackie a bit, finally, but she's still disposable to me. Id prefer to see mac in it permanantly - i love her and cassidy together!

oh, and the bitch fight between trina and kendall has to be a highlight for me too :)

has duncan gone for good? i know characters have a tendency to disappear for a few eps at a time, but they really haven't set it up so that duncan can come back withut being in deep deep shit... but he's still in the credits! im funny on him coming back with a baby though - the suprie child didn't work for me on angel, and i don't think it will on VM!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)