Video-ians (1 Viewer)

publiccrazy

HSC
i haven't been on here in AAAAAGES

it is indeed too late to change things now, but i reckon we'll all be our biggest critics. obviously we weren't going to make masterpiece blockbuster films or anything, but i reckon we'll all have done alright. enough. sort of. i mean, mine was crap and practically didn't have a story, but that's beside the point. for one thing, as my teachers at least kept telling me, the markers want us to do well, and are looking for ways to give us marks, not to take them away.

i hope. that's probably all bullshit, but it's nice bullshit.

good luck everybody.

i want out.

Whats going on?

HSC
i went over time limit by 1 second what now??

oh fucking hell i am such a fucking itot hoe many marks will i losse please answer!!!!!!!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
you went over by 1 second and you're stressing out?

surely this cant be true.. its one fucking second! im fairly certain the markers either wouldnt of noticed, or wouldnt of cared about 1 second.

Whats going on?

HSC
_muse_ said:
you went over by 1 second and you're stressing out?

surely this cant be true.. its one fucking second! im fairly certain the markers either wouldnt of noticed, or wouldnt of cared about 1 second.

thank you so much for answer yeah sorry about the spelling i just type and never look before i post i know very lazy of me.

i wanna see some othe videoians i shrunk mine down to 7 megs if any one wants to see it but i wanna seeo ther peoles add me or if we can we should post the on here

can we ??? :) :)
think mine is crap and sllly sillly me wanted to get on to on stage or even get nominated ah well :rolleyes:

publiccrazy

HSC
no way in hell am i showing my movie to everyone! it's crap. because everything i wanted to happen didn't, and once i was happy with it i had to shorten it by a minute, and so on and so on, blah blah. as much as it'd be cool to share it, it's too crap.

i've got to stop watching it, because i just keep seeing things i wish i'd changed.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
yeah im not showing mine to anyone. i had to show it to the class and it was bad enough. mum has a habit of showing every visitor that comes through the door and its horrendous.. ugh

publiccrazy

HSC
my mum is doing that. still does it with my yr 11 one too. once i'm making decent films i'll let people see them, but for now i'd rather keep them private.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
congratulations my little video-ians, its over :)

anyone hear about a nomination for onstage for their video? i sure didnt :)

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
Really? Hey, good luck! I'd love to enter Tropfest - sadly I have no experience whatsoever (well, only a little) and I have no time. >_<

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing anyone's work. Research and stuff, you know. :D

justcantwait

HSC
Yeah i'm doing video drama for my HSC
i've had a bit of experience making films
but i need help with a basic story line
and are there any tips ppl would like to pass on?
things they wish they had know or thoughtabout this time last year
thanks

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
in terms of what we thought we should have done and so forth, it shouldnt be too long now until the markers comments are out for drama individuals, id read through those for video and see where we all went wrong this year, also read through the past years ones as well to get a basic idea of where people go wrong :)
as for a storyline? just brainstorm as many ideas as you can and see which ones you think you will like, ones you can expand on and ones you wont get sick of half way through :)

publiccrazy

HSC
avoid too much dialogue. without high quality sound gear it'll sound really crap so avoid it where possible. use a range of shot lengths, and try to show of a decent knowledge base.

the point of the excercise is to show off how good you are, so don't hold back. if you have an unusual idea, like making a silent movie, or using black and white for the effect, running the entire thing in reverse, run with it as long as there is a point. it's sure to help you get marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)