Video-ians (1 Viewer)

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
LOL ... well i'm glad that you worked it out .... Why it that you can not film television? On my footage the television goes all crazy and you can not even tell that it is a television. So I have cut that scene out ... anyways ....

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i have a scene where someone is typing on the computer and the computer screen is all weird.. its cause of the raster scans i think.. eh i dont care i kept it in there

publiccrazy

HSC
i'd love to get into onscreen, but it's not a priority. i just want to make a half decent film.

with the tv and computer screen, it's to do with the way that the screens project, and only happens on ctr screens. plasma screens and that sort are fine. it's a combination of that and the way a video camera captures, which is a series of stills. anyway, yeah, you'll always have trouble with tvs and computers. i've even seen it in professional tv shows.

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Can somebody please give me an example of a rationale in the form of a director concept

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
did you figure it out vondavis? its just like.. why you chose it, why you chose the idea, why you used different things.. i dunno its hard to explain

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
im starting to get sad. I dont want to hand it in.. i dont want them to take it away from me haha

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
_muse_ said:
im starting to get sad. I dont want to hand it in.. i dont want them to take it away from me haha
LOL .... Burn an extra copy for yourself. And you will get it back eventually.

Only one more days till the offical hand in day .... Scared? Nervous? Relieved? .... Personally I can not wait until I get my marks back.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
im still slaving away trying to get enough into my logbook, i only have one and im not sure that i have enough of my personal thoughts or all the different things i did just to get the final product. ARGH!

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Double Post.

Our films are offically sent away completed and ready for marking .... I wish us all plently of luck.​

When the results are in I propose that we all post them on this forum. All in say I.

I

Last edited:

Kute_Princess

HSC
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh dont u hate it wen u think afterwards..shit...should have done this and that... grr so cranky! i didnt no we acutally got the mark back for it? ah how scarey lol im guna fail!!!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
VonDavis said:
Double Post.

Our films are offically sent away completed and ready for marking .... I wish us all plently of luck.​

When the results are in I propose that we all post them on this forum. All in say I.

I
I!!!

i nearly cried when i handed over my video.. how pathetic is that. I really didnt want to give it to my teacher so she could send it away to be marked. I dont want it to be marked. i dont want to know how pathetically bad it is... haha awww

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
My DVD burner broke on Wednesday last week so from Wednesday last week I was forced to hand in the film in the way it was. I had intended to move one of my scenes back one scene and turn down the volume of the music in one scene but due to my burner being broken I was forced to sacrifise alot of my ideas .... Ooh Well ....

Yes we get a mark back but you will have do some maths to find out the exact mark you got for your IP .... So gather up all the results you got for all your internal assessments and then add that to the mark you get for the written exam and whatever you are left with is the result of your video drama ....

i.e .... say you got 78 in your Drama HSC mark. ----- And for your assessments you got 48/50 and you got 10 for your HSC written that means that you got 10/30 for your video

That was the worst explanation ever get your teacher to explain it too you because I do not even understand that.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
VonDavis said:
My DVD burner broke on Wednesday last week so from Wednesday last week I was forced to hand in the film in the way it was. I had intended to move one of my scenes back one scene and turn down the volume of the music in one scene but due to my burner being broken I was forced to sacrifise alot of my ideas .... Ooh Well ....

Yes we get a mark back but you will have do some maths to find out the exact mark you got for your IP .... So gather up all the results you got for all your internal assessments and then add that to the mark you get for the written exam and whatever you are left with is the result of your video drama ....

i.e .... say you got 78 in your Drama HSC mark. ----- And for your assessments you got 48/50 and you got 10 for your HSC written that means that you got 10/30 for your video

That was the worst explanation ever get your teacher to explain it too you because I do not even understand that.
i kind of understand :) yeah ill be interested to see whether i get higher than 2/30 for mine :)

publiccrazy

HSC
i'm in for posting up results when we find them out. i'm not sure how much i really want to know, it's scary. i was just shit scared that i wouldn't get my film to school in time, i only made it with five minutes to spare or my teacher wouldn't have accepted it.

i sympathise with all who had last minute freakouts. i went to burn my final copy to hand in, and my four music tracks had all changed so they were playing the same song, i spent two hours trying to fix it and ended up having to delete all my music and addit back in. not nice.

now to finish my art by the end of the week, and practice up for my music performance. sooooooooo sick of this. don't want to do my hsc.

how's everyones drama performances going?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
publiccrazy said:
i'm in for posting up results when we find them out. i'm not sure how much i really want to know, it's scary. i was just shit scared that i wouldn't get my film to school in time, i only made it with five minutes to spare or my teacher wouldn't have accepted it.

i sympathise with all who had last minute freakouts. i went to burn my final copy to hand in, and my four music tracks had all changed so they were playing the same song, i spent two hours trying to fix it and ended up having to delete all my music and addit back in. not nice.

now to finish my art by the end of the week, and practice up for my music performance. sooooooooo sick of this. don't want to do my hsc.

how's everyones drama performances going?
yeah we watched my dvd before i handed it in officially... like 10 mins to spare, and a whole chunk of my music had been deleted. But the teacher said she liked it better without the music so im wondering whether it was the dvd player or something cause when i watched it on my tv the music worked perfectly...

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Gavrillo said:
Why did you guys have to post it away a day early?
early? they were all due 9am 22nd august... or so it was at my school, i assumed it was the same for other schools as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)