Violence erupts in Sydney over anti-Islam film (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garygaz

HSC
america is a shitty police state, australia heading that way too. off to belgium our last bastion of civil society

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad

I hope everybody can appreciate the humor without trying to behead me. I haven't laughed this hard in days.

RANK 1

HSC
+1

Only a blunt, blinded person would truly think that Americas presence in Afghanistan/Pakistan is truly to pursue their "war on terror"
i must agree with this, the americans are probably only after oil, money and and excuse to buildup a massive army

fatima96

HSC
Peace be with you all
My name is Fatima and I am a muslim girl.
I strongly oppose the manner in which the muslim community is reacting to this atrocious video. We should respond with love and show the world that THIS VIDEO by all means is not a TRUTHFUL depiction of our Holy Prophet who was sent by ALlah swt (God) as a mercy to mankind.
Our Prophet (Pbuh) would NEVER EVER behave in such a manner. He was gentle and careful in his dealings with those who insulted him.
By all means, people saying 'Behead those who insult the prophet' is 100% WRONG.
To disobey the orders of the police and the law IS WRONG.
THIS IS NOT THE WAY IN WHICH THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY SHOULD REACT.
THIS IS NOT WHAT OUR RELIGION TEACHES US TO DO, BELIEVE ME, THIS IS DESPICABLE BEHAVIOUR.
ISLAM IS PEACE AND TEACHES US TO BE GOOD TO EVERYONE REGARDLESS OF THEIR RELIGION/RACE.
I ask all non - muslims to understand that Islam is perfect however muslims are not.
Do not let the media trick you into believing that there are only bad muslims out there.
And the video, is disgusting, please refrain from watching it as it is an untruthful depiction of the Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh).
Peace be with you all!!

PakiPrince

HSC
Peace be with you all
My name is Fatima and I am a muslim girl.
I strongly oppose the manner in which the muslim community is reacting to this atrocious video. We should respond with love and show the world that THIS VIDEO by all means is not a TRUTHFUL depiction of our Holy Prophet who was sent by ALlah swt (God) as a mercy to mankind.
Our Prophet (Pbuh) would NEVER EVER behave in such a manner. He was gentle and careful in his dealings with those who insulted him.
By all means, people saying 'Behead those who insult the prophet' is 100% WRONG.
To disobey the orders of the police and the law IS WRONG.
THIS IS NOT THE WAY IN WHICH THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY SHOULD REACT.
THIS IS NOT WHAT OUR RELIGION TEACHES US TO DO, BELIEVE ME, THIS IS DESPICABLE BEHAVIOUR.
ISLAM IS PEACE AND TEACHES US TO BE GOOD TO EVERYONE REGARDLESS OF THEIR RELIGION/RACE.
I ask all non - muslims to understand that Islam is perfect however muslims are not.
Do not let the media trick you into believing that there are only bad muslims out there.
And the video, is disgusting, please refrain from watching it as it is an untruthful depiction of the Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh).
Peace be with you all!!
LOL

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Deputy Opposition leader Julie Bishop: "are we apologising too much for a YouTube video attacking Islam? Should we curb Muslim immigration until there is better assimilation?"

Both points I would agree with. The Australian government did not make this video, so don't go rioting in the Sydney CBD and injuring Australian police officers going about their job to protect the public.

Assimilation needs to improve. Some people do this well, although a lot are obviously not.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
What is even more disturbing is that the murdur of the US Ambassador to Libya occurred on the 11th anniversary of 9/11 and all these riots have centred around this 11th anniversary (whether intentional or not). You don't have to be Muslim to realise that, on an anniversary of the worst terrorist attack ever which was purported by Islamic fundamentalists, you should 'lay low' so to speak and not cause trouble and riots.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
It is time the US invaded Pakistan ASAP.

A Pakistani government minister offered a $US100,000 ($95,500) reward for the head of the man behind an anti-Islam film.

Railways Minister Ghulam Ahmed Bilour invited members of the Talban and al-Qaida to take part in the "noble deed", and said given the chance he would kill the film-maker with his own hands.

"I announce today that this blasphemer who has abused the holy prophet, if somebody will kill him, I will give that person a prize of $100,000," Mr Bilour said, urging others to shower the killer with cash and gold.

"I also invite Taliban and al-Qaida brothers to be partners in this noble deed," he said.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...y-for-film-maker/story-fn3dxix6-1226479573730

This is not some crackpot fundamentalist, this is a minister of the Pakistani government! The US needs to invade and rid the genuinely good Pakistani people of fundamentalist evil like they did in Afghanistan with the removal of the Taliban.

A Pakistani man attacks a burning police vehicle during a protest against anti-Islam film "Innocence of Muslims" in Karachi. At least 21 people have died in violent protests against the film in Pakistan. Picture: AFP
A peaceful religion... what does hitting a burning car with a stick even achieve?

Last edited by a moderator:

PakiPrince

HSC

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...y-for-film-maker/story-fn3dxix6-1226479573730

This is not some crackpot fundamentalist, this is a minister of the Pakistani government! The US needs to invade and rid the genuinely good Pakistani people of fundamentalist evil like they did in Afghanistan with the removal of the Taliban.
Listen here bud. The US won't even think of invading Pakistan.... I mean..... WTF?

-Pakistan is the only nuclear armed muslim country in the world.

-Pakistan is the 5th/6th strongest army in the world (in terms of manpower, military spending, equipment etc)

-China (regarded as one if not THE best friend of Pakistan) would not just watch on

Listen, Pakistan is not Afghanistan. You are associating the 6th most populous(nearly 200 million) country in the world with a battle ridden, poverty stricken (no offence to Afghan brothers) Afghanistan.

And the US can't even afford to undergo another invasion anyways. Plus we would show them who's boss of the muslim world. Long live land of the Pak.

Last edited by a moderator:

7eleven

HSC
N/A
Listen here bud. The US won't even think of invading Pakistan.... I mean..... WTF?

-Pakistan is the 5th/6th strongest army in the world (in terms of manpower, military spending, equipment etc)

-China (regarded as one if not THE best friend of Pakistan) would not just watch on

Listen, Pakistan is not Afghanistan. You are associating the 6th most populous(nearly 200 million) country in the world with a battle ridden, poverty stricken (no offence to Afghan brothers) Afghanistan.
+1
You're also forgetting Pakistans got the worlds best intelligence agency.

PakiPrince

HSC
What was so funny about what I said?
And no, Iran is also another Muslim country armed with nuclear weaponry.
Actually that is false. Haven't you been following the news? Iran is NOT ARMED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONRY. I wish they were armed. But they are not......yet.

PakiPrince

HSC
What was so funny about what I said?
And no, Iran is also another Muslim country armed with nuclear weaponry.
You were just stating the obvious in your other post.

'Peace with you all' ?? haha. You sound voodoo.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

And the US can't even afford to undergo another invasion anyways. Plus we would show them who's boss of the muslim world. Long live land of the Pak.
You can argue that Pakistan is also a battle ridden, poverty stricken shithole except with nuclear weapons.

Actually that is false. Haven't you been following the news? Iran is NOT ARMED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONRY. I wish they were armed. But they are not......yet.
wot really? The less states with nuclear weapons the better.

PakiPrince

HSC
You can argue that Pakistan is also a battle ridden, poverty stricken shithole except with nuclear weapons.

wot really? The less states with nuclear weapons the better.
Oh alright, so it's fine for America to be nuclear armed, but not others is it?

And i suggest you refrain from calling Pakistan a shithole, or it'll be reported. This ain't da hood bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)