Violence erupts in Sydney over anti-Islam film (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Arabs are technically barbarians, though.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

That child will probably be making the front pages of a few newspapers tomorrow morning.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
1. I am not racist.
2. Islam is not a race. It is a religion.
1. Yes you are
2. First line of the article: I don't think multiculturalism... Sounds to be about race in your hero's article,

so just how often do you pleasure Andrew bolt sexually?

Frostbitten

HSC
Let them into our country they said, they will appreciate it they said.

Frostbitten

HSC
*sigh* People have become so intimidated by Islam through shit like this, they have become scared and are afraid to talk about Islam because they think it will lead to an innocent being killed. You guys watch in 10 years or so when there are enough Muslims of this mentality we will have a big problem on our hands, its going to be like the London riots all over again no joke. If they are not going be appreciative of what we have to offer and not spark violence over something Australia didn't even do then they shouldn't be here, even still if Australians made this video and this happened it is still wrong on their behalf. I have an idea, fresh immigrants should have a good behaviour bond or something because quite a few of them come from shitty areas where violence is fairly normal, and when they come over here they form their own groups so they never assimilate, as seen here. It really is pathetic that people become so enraged over this they feel it necessary to commit murder or inflict injuries, I mean in Australia they walk proudly with signs saying shit like 'behead the infidels' or whatever it was, they obviously do not belong here but they abuse the system because we are so laid back obsessed about our public appearance they get whatever they want.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
muslim brotherhood of the traveling pants

2ndt0m3h

HSC
This is a clash of ideologies that will most likely escalate till its war.

The difference is you kaffir's have no problem with cherishing freedom of speech even if it means insulting the prophets of almighty god, that is why if you dont change you will enter an eternal hellfire. You gave up your belief in one god for secularism,capitalism and democracy.

The muslims are not like the christians and jews who are going to abandon their religion in these matters.

So until their is an understanding that insulting the prophet muhammed(pbuH) is worse than insulting,killing our own parents than you will never grasp why this protest has happened.

Obama is a way bigger terrorist than osama bin laden could ever dream to be so i dont understand why that sign is offensive. Also beheading is a method of killing,you could be injected with a needle in the u.s for treason and die. Either way they are fast and effective, so look at your hypocrasy when it comes to killing.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

The difference is you kaffir's have no problem with cherishing freedom of speech even if it means insulting the prophets of almighty god, that is why if you dont change you will enter an eternal hellfire. You gave up your belief in one god for secularism,capitalism and democracy.

The muslims are not like the christians and jews who are going to abandon their religion in these matters.

So until their is an understanding that insulting the prophet muhammed(pbuH) is worse than insulting,killing our own parents than you will never grasp why this protest has happened.

Obama is a way bigger terrorist than osama bin laden could ever dream to be so i dont understand why that sign is offensive. Also beheading is a method of killing,you could be injected with a needle in the u.s for treason and die. Either way they are fast and effective, so look at your hypocrasy when it comes to killing.
lol, i think i'll be fine mate

eshay lad 69

HSC
N/A

>was going to say strong troll account
>looked at join date
>proceeded to lol

HSC
N/A
I am an islamic and I fucking hate every last one of those protesters, crazy offended lunatics just looking for trouble. Should fire some pork at them so they disperse and never come back.
ahahahahahha
Imagine that.

If come charging at you, faceplanting ham into their face.

Why does this amuse me as much as it does?

Debauchee

HSC
This is the main reason why people should not talk about religions. Just keep your opinions to yourself as smart people say
if your child throws a tantrum you should probably just do what he/she wants you to do

Debauchee

HSC
Nice to see you finally come out of the closet as racist.
Such is leftists.

A bunch of barbarians go nuts because their precious feelings get hurt...and the leftist is more worried that people are being...GASP..."racist" in response. For fuck's sakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)