w00t finally drove a straight 4 (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
the guy here at work who gave me shotgun shells

told me all about the celica GT four he had a few years ago
with 240kw at the wheells

omg
Anything with triple figures at the wheels is pretty decent nowadays. Always makes me LOL when kids brag about their modified 140kW whatever and then on the dyno it pumps out <100.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Dude... That's a comparison between two cars. Two cars does not prove that it's not the same for everything.

What about the rest of what I said? If you're saying that everything I said is wrong, then prove it.

I have an EA because it was the cheapest car I could get (lol... Says something in itself doesn't it)... But it drives great, has enough power and just keeps going, even with a million things wrong. And when it does break down, most repairs are only $100 cause parts are so plentiful.

I'll definitely get rid of it when I can though.

Why do you insist on insulting me hey? Have I ever done anything to you, or are you genuinely an undesirable piece of shit on societies ass?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Dude... That's a comparison between two cars. Two cars does not prove that it's not the same for everything.

What about the rest of what I said? If you're saying that everything I said is wrong, then prove it.

I have an EA because it was the cheapest car I could get (lol... Says something in itself doesn't it)... But it drives great, has enough power and just keeps going, even with a million things wrong. And when it does break down, most repairs are only $100 cause parts are so plentiful.

I'll definitely get rid of it when I can though.

Why do you insist on insulting me hey? Have I ever done anything to you, or are you genuinely an undesirable piece of shit on societies ass?
because the OP was trolling
fuck

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Do you even know what aspergers is? Do you know someone with diagnosed aspergers? I do... And I'm not XD.

Azamakumar said:
because the OP was trolling
fuck
I know that lol. What reason would Lowie have do be a prick other than trolling? Probably was trolling as well.

Last edited:

hectic_lowie

Banned
HSC
yeah i know kids with aspergers, my brother for example, they are hilariously awkward

im not trolling, i never troll

rowdyroddy

HSC
i was doing donuts aswell
i did it by putting the gear into neutral and accelerating max then switch into drive
awesome

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah prius is a piece of fucking shit and i want to burn them all

pman

Banned
HSC
the suby boxer 6 is great for highway driving and so much better than ur 1.6 litre pulsar engine. go the 3.0 litre strait 6

AliDee

HSC
Boxer motors sound awesomeeeeee!

Got a suby with an exhaust. can never get enough of that soundd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)