Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer? (1 Viewer)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

Yes

HSC
N/A
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

REALLLLLLY?!

So the course I put in the identity manager is the one I got in?!

fuck yeah, I didn't get into eng/sci! I was dead scared I got in, because i made a realllllllyyy last minute change and i've not a clue why I did it.

zxreth

HSC

Is there something similar for USyd people? (on behalf of my friends)
As far as I remember from last year there is something like this for USYD as I did it, but I can't remember where to go to check.

EDIT: Fill out the info on this site and if you can get through to acquiring an SID then you should be in!

https://www.auth.usyd.edu.au/extro/sreg/sreg.cgi

Last edited:

shravan_872

HSC
Uni Grad

Welcome to UNSW Identity Manager Self-Service
Below are your key UNSW identity attributes for using online services at UNSW. Click on the appropriate button to update your information.

is where im upto and now there is nothing more is up
what now?

inJust

HSC

I called up the uni and they were so nice. They guy on the phone was like "You're not even enrolled yet?!" And I was like "yolo". And he gave me my uni pass. Winning life and that.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

I called up the uni and they were so nice. They guy on the phone was like "You're not even enrolled yet?!" And I was like "yolo". And he gave me my uni pass. Winning life and that.
What do you mean, gave you your uni pass? The unipass is the password you create after you type in your details, then you get your z ID on the next page, I think you forgot the Z one...

I almost made the same mistake LOL, I had to guess a few times

amour

Female
HSC

as far as i remember from last year there is something like this for usyd as i did it, but i can't remember where to go to check.

Edit: Fill out the info on this site and if you can get through to acquiring an sid then you should be in!

https://www.auth.usyd.edu.au/extro/sreg/sreg.cgi

omg i got in to vet scienceeeeeee

thankyou

nucgaek

HSC

Didn't work for med, but didn't work for med-sci either which I'm pretty sure my atar was fine for...
It doesn't matter what preference I placed them in right? Because med-sci was pretty far down.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

Didn't work for med, but didn't work for med-sci either which I'm pretty sure my atar was fine for...
It doesn't matter what preference I placed them in right? Because med-sci was pretty far down.
Preference order does matter.

Accuracy

HSC
N/A

Not all of the required fields were completed. Please review your responses and resubmit the form.
If you do not know all of the required information, please contact the appropriate UNSW administration office.

i entered uac id, postcode, dob and unsw course code. i have an atar of 98.2 with HSC plus for commerce which was my first preference :( does this mean i didnt make it ?

Last edited:
HSC
N/A

Not all of the required fields were completed. Please review your responses and resubmit the form.
If you do not know all of the required information, please contact the appropriate UNSW administration office.

:( i have an atar of 98.2 with HSC plus for commerce which was my first preference
it didn't work for my friend last year, but he actually did get an offer! Apparently he could only get in after 9pm or something. It works for some, not for others I guess.

I got a lower atar than you and I could get in using the commerce code

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

i entered uac id, postcode, dob and unsw course code. i have an atar of 98.2 with HSC plus for commerce which was my first preference :( does this mean i didnt make it ?
Yeah it might not work for some people I guess. My cousin's first preference was Comm/Engo with an ATAR over 104 (lol it's funny to write these kind of things) with HSC plus but got the same message as you. So don't stress!

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad

still works :)

Swong

HSC

I got that as well but then I realised I had a space in front of my uac number. Changed it and it worked :)

ashi9025

HSC
N/A

It doesn't work for me. I got 98.45 plus EAS Scheme, put down a list of UNSW courses ranging from combined law/science to med science, does this mean I haven't been made a single offer from UNSW? I'm stressing out now :( :(

ChelseaMiller

HSC
Uni Grad

It doesn't work for me. I got 98.45 plus EAS Scheme, put down a list of UNSW courses ranging from combined law/science to med science, does this mean I haven't been made a single offer from UNSW? I'm stressing out now :( :(
This system will work for some and not work for others.. With that ATAR you'll be fine :D

Rawf

HSC

I think I got in, should I make a password or just wait for tonight?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

I think I got in, should I make a password or just wait for tonight?
Just make it. Nothing will go wrong.

HSC
N/A

so...assuming i'm actually in combined commerce, i'm looking at a 2 day week if I skip some lectures.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

so...assuming i'm actually in combined commerce, i'm looking at a 2 day week if I skip some lectures.
Isn't it only 12 contact hrs? You could do 2 days without skipping lectures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)