Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer? (1 Viewer)

Rawf

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

As a straight comm student, should I do 3 or 4 days a week? i dont really want to stay at uni that late.. my mum thinks I'm going to be kidnapped.

I'm not a morning person either, so I'm looking at making all my things in the arvo, like... 12pm+, is this possible?

HSC
N/A
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

Isn't it only 12 contact hrs? You could do 2 days without skipping lectures.
I don't know, i'm just playing with rectangles and I don't think it's possible :(

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC

I don't know, i'm just playing with rectangles and I don't think it's possible :(
You're better of making one yourself.

Using rectangles it only gave me combinations of 5 days
However when I made one myself I managed to fit it into 4 days :p

ChelseaMiller

HSC
Uni Grad

So how many lectures, tutes and pracs should we enrol into per subject?

Rawf

HSC

When I try to accept my offer, this is what I get:

"Unfortunately, myUNSW is experiencing problems accessing the necessary records. Please Log Out and try again later.

If this problem persists, please contact our support team or use the feedback form on myUNSW. "

ChelseaMiller

HSC
Uni Grad

When I try to accept my offer, this is what I get:

"Unfortunately, myUNSW is experiencing problems accessing the necessary records. Please Log Out and try again later.

If this problem persists, please contact our support team or use the feedback form on myUNSW. "
That's because you can't. Offers aren't officially released yet. You have to wait until 9pm tonight.

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A

You can't accept your offer till after 9pm tonight.

Rawf

HSC

How is it that some lectures are already booked out? D: like, the best time 1pm-2pm are taken

Sup3rDry

HSC

How is it that some lectures are already booked out? D: like, the best time 1pm-2pm are taken
Other students doing the same course that are already in uni?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

Yeah it might not work for some people I guess. My cousin's first preference was Comm/Engo with an ATAR over 104 (lol it's funny to write these kind of things) with HSC plus but got the same message as you. So don't stress!
I have confirmation that it works now.

Cheesecake_a

HSC

I called UNSW and i asked the same question, the lady told me it is not actually full, they leave it saved and then opened once main round offers are released. :)

kennyb22

HSC

Worked for me, guess I'll be doing B Comp sci at UNSW :)

megaman64

HSC

Yeah, mine got fixed too. I couldn't access it a couple of hours ago, now I can.

HSC
N/A

Had that message but has been rectified.
Ah okay.

Hmm. I'm trying to see if I can get into myunsw using that z thing, but it's saying it doesn't work. Did I just forget my pw or something? :/

nucgaek

HSC

Create New Password

Now enter your new password below. Please use a combination of letters and numbers and/or special characters to create a strong password. The minimum password length is 6 characters, and maximum 16 characters.

This means I got the course right? If so, the system was failing for me from 1:30am till a few hours ago but its good now

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

Create New Password

Now enter your new password below. Please use a combination of letters and numbers and/or special characters to create a strong password. The minimum password length is 6 characters, and maximum 16 characters.

This means I got the course right? If so, the system was failing for me from 1:30am till a few hours ago but its good now
Server maintenance is carried out at that time.

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A

Yes, if you got to that you're in.

HSC
N/A

Monday: 10am-5pm
Tuesday: 11am-5pm

Thursday: 12-1
Friday 12:1

thursday and friday are psych lectures. I'll probably just test em and see if they're worth going to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)