Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer? (1 Viewer)

hpatdh

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

Yeah I got an unipass

hayhay2012

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

yeah i got an unipass
help i know my password but not my unsw id and it wont let me log back in what do i do?!?

NewtownTutoring

HSC

help i know my password but not my unsw id and it wont let me log back in what do i do?!?
Gehh, same thing happened to me, guess we have to wait until tomorrow when we can call/get our letters... ANY IDEAS ANYONE?!

hayhay2012

HSC

please help someone!

danielau

HSC

has any1 checked if this works for the late round?
Yeah anyone know if it works for late rounds ? Also, i got the message Not all of the required fields were completed. Please review your responses and resubmit the form.
If you do not know all of the required information, please contact the appropriate UNSW administration office. does that mean i got rejected? or still a possibilty of acceptance?

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A

There's always a possibility, but given the history of that method working, there's obviously a chance you got rejected.

danielau

HSC

There's always a possibility, but given the history of that method working, there's obviously a chance you got rejected.
Sigh :(... Some people on this forum have previously posted that they received the message i did and still managed to get an offer. I realy do hope this is the case... Does the message I Received " there were missing fields" actually mean i was rejected 100% or is that an error that can be accessed later or must i first accept the offer from uac before i can do this?

HSC
N/A

I reckon it would work.

The enrolment process is the same for main and late rounds i'd think

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A

Sigh :(... Some people on this forum have previously posted that they received the message i did and still managed to get an offer. I realy do hope this is the case... Does the message I Received " there were missing fields" actually mean i was rejected 100% or is that an error that can be accessed later or must i first accept the offer from uac before i can do this?
You don't accept from UAC. Everything is done via the Uni.

As for what "missing fields" means, it generally means you don't have an offer if after 1:30am (maintenance time) the day the offers release (i.e. by now) you can't access based on the information you have.

But you never know, you might catch a lucky break.

danielau

HSC

You don't accept from UAC. Everything is done via the Uni.

As for what "missing fields" means, it generally means you don't have an offer if after 1:30am (maintenance time) the day the offers release (i.e. by now) you can't access based on the information you have.

But you never know, you might catch a lucky break.
I just came back into my room and refreshed AND IT LET ME IN!!! I WAS LIKE WTH??? AM I SEEING THIS RIGHT?? but i have set my pass and prompt with
Congratulations!

You have successfully verified your identity and set your UniPass.
Does that mean i have in 1000000000%? SO EXCITED!!

himynameisbrody

HSC

Yeah anyone know if it works for late rounds ? Also, i got the message Not all of the required fields were completed. Please review your responses and resubmit the form.
If you do not know all of the required information, please contact the appropriate UNSW administration office. does that mean i got rejected? or still a possibilty of acceptance?
I had this exact message come up for me when i tried yesterday (for the correct course code). It also came up today when i put in the wrong course code in, but the system now works if you input the correct code, I now have a UniPass and an offer from UNSW :)

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A

I just came back into my room and refreshed AND IT LET ME IN!!! I WAS LIKE WTH??? AM I SEEING THIS RIGHT?? but i have set my pass and prompt with
Congratulations!

You have successfully verified your identity and set your UniPass.
Does that mean i have in 1000000000%? SO EXCITED!!

The excitement will wear off, trust me.

Aysce

HSC

The excitement will wear off, trust me.
Let him have his fun :haha:

Congratulations danielau, I'm happy for you mate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)