Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer? (1 Viewer)

Incendiary

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

I can't either. Although surely it only works for some people since my 1st preference was UNSW Commerce and unless the cutoff rose to 103.1 I should be ok. :haha:

Are you in China atm?
i think people should be able to get onto my unsw soon, my mate was able to login before while i couldnt but now i can, so all good.
nope not in china

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

is this actually reliable?? o.o

humanitieslover

HSC

Is there one of these for UTS :p

Randox

HSC
N/A

Well obviously, I got bonus points, ahahaa.
Did you have 4 bonus points? This means your atar for comm at unsw was 95.90. If you got accepted, doesn't it mean the comm cut off is lower than 95.90 thus year. Or did you have EAS points as well?

JK1314

HSC

I got an ATAR of 89.05 which means if I add 5 HSC plus points I get 94.05

I also got accepted into EAS for Family Tax Benefit Part A and submitted a supplementary form about medical circumstances which I haven't heard back from yet

When I tried to enter the system in with all 3 preferences I had put down (One being Commerce (Int.) which doesn't accept HSC plus, one being B Comm and one being B Comm/B ____) , none of them worked

Does that mean I for sure didn't get accepted into UNSW? :confused2: :cry:

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC

I got an ATAR of 89.05 which means if I add 5 HSC plus points I get 94.05

I also got accepted into EAS for Family Tax Benefit Part A and submitted a supplementary form about medical circumstances which I haven't heard back from yet

When I tried to enter the system in with all 3 preferences I had put down (One being Commerce (Int.) which doesn't accept HSC plus, one being B Comm and one being B Comm/B ____) , none of them worked

Does that mean I for sure didn't get accepted into UNSW? :confused2: :cry:
I'm pretty sure I got HSC plus points and EAS to get in. You'll only know for sure tomorrow. Don't give up hope!

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC

Did you have 4 bonus points? This means your atar for comm at unsw was 95.90. If you got accepted, doesn't it mean the comm cut off is lower than 95.90 thus year. Or did you have EAS points as well?
Nah, I'm pretty sure EAS helped me get in. Disadvantaged school + bonus points got me at least 5 extra points.

I'm pretty stoked. I was so sure I wasn't going to get in because I forgot about the EAS points. I mean, I wasn't able to sleep all week. I successfully stressed myself out and got sick ._. I need to stop worrying.

Last edited:

cream pirate

HSC

cool this works

crazy_paki123

HSC

i got in. But im not sure i should leave my D avergar at Mac Uni for UNSW. Is UNSW harder? more competitive? more maths? idk yet

fionarykim

HSC

ahh didnt work for me ):
ohwells, see how things go tmr ...

HSC
N/A

it didnt work for me too! im saddened. Im a mature aged student and im keen on takingd another degree at UNSW (I hold an overseas bachelors degree) if i dont get an offer tomorrow, is there a chance that they'll change their minds if ill talk to UNSW?

thanks

Lina3

HSC

it didnt work for me too! im saddened. Im a mature aged student and im keen on takingd another degree at UNSW (I hold an overseas bachelors degree) if i dont get an offer tomorrow, is there a chance that they'll change their minds if ill talk to UNSW?

thanks
Remember all is not confirmed until tomorrow :) There are other offer rounds at the end of January and beginning of February. You can always talk to UNSW and see whether there are any other options for entry into your degree. Best of luck!

HSC
N/A

It isn't working for me either.
What are you planning to study?
:( cry :(

Engineering. I'm taking a career change. I'm working full time now and have not sent my resignation letter. Also, I'm taking some bridging courses this February. If I don't get in, there's no point of enrolling in those bridging programs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)