Wanted. (1 Viewer)

wendaYYY

no pain no gain
HSC
THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!

Humour, violence, lust, bloodshed, you name it, you got it!

haha

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
wendaYYY said:
THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!

Humour, violence, lust, bloodshed, you name it, you got it!

haha
I heard it was pretty amazing, although it was cliche. Meh, I'd watch it.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I really loved it. Not a fan of gory bits but it really didn't bother me coz it looked so good haha. Didn't really worry me that it was a bit hard to believe, it's a freaking action movie for God's sake.

-Anfernee-

HSC
Yeah I liked it, decent dose of action but the first half of the moving spent training the guy was pretty tedious.

Did anyone else see the twist coming?.. i didn't but I'm sure glad it came.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Oh come on, it was funny at times, cool in places but overall it just wreeks of terrible storytelling and Morgan in the biggest cop-out role ever! I couldn't help but feel this movie was just a parody of the action genre?

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
There was a plot? haha Jokes, well if you consider the apparent hunting down father killer a plot...meh, sounds like ...a plot point to me, not a story :p

u-borat

Banned
HSC
This movie was complete fail.
A shitty remix of fight club with matrix, combined with a horrendous story, acting, character development...and pretty much everything else.

Artemis.

HSC
This movie is cool if you don't think about the plot, I agree that it's a bit parody-like.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
I understand well it was just an action movie, but that doesn't mean we should be forced to sit through a bloody shit monologue and reminiscence of James Mcavoy babbling on abut his shit life etc etc Then to ask the audience (not accurate quote :p ) " I've killed people who i wasn't 100% sure were bad and i was taking instructions from sowing machines that somehow have the knowledge and/or linked with computer binary code...WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?!?!"

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I guess after that keyboard smashing scene I was just on a high afterwards. Whatever though, I enjoyed it lol.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I was really excited to see it, the trailer looked awesome and I love Angelina. I felt pretty disappointed though. The plot was nothing special. Could have been interesting, but I felt it was pushed a little too much, like the director wasn't quite sure what he wanted to get across or something.
I dunno.

I think I liked it still. Some parts more than others. I just think it probably could have been better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)