wants to hurry up and start yr 12, not waste anymore time in yr 11 (1 Viewer)

curlygirl93

HSC
year 11 doesn't even count for year 12 and i want to put effort into stuff that matters!!! hahaha.
someone challenge me tell me im wrong or something:jedi:

cassieagill

HSC
Year 11 is a fantastic way to prepare for year 12, you can use this time to figure out the best ways in which you study, and you can up your study hours in order to ease into the hours needed in year 12

suzlee

HSC
I want to be in year 12 ASAP
but at the same time, I want to be in year 11 forever.
AND I want to go to uni... but never leave high school.
:(

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC
same sort of position here, sick of yr 10. At least you've got yr 11

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
Firstly, you're all insane and you will understand when you actually get to yr 12.

Secondly, in reference to the title of this thread, why have you started speaking in facebook status updates?

And finally, this is an utterly useless thread.

suzlee

HSC
Firstly, you're all insane and you will understand when you actually get to yr 12.

Secondly, in reference to the title of this thread, why have you started speaking in facebook status updates?

I don't think it's utterly useless. I empathise the op =)

jules.09

HSC
year 11 doesn't even count for year 12 and i want to put effort into stuff that matters!!! hahaha.
Year 11 is a great practice run. Enjoy it while it lasts. :p

curlygirl93

HSC

haahah shhhhhhh
i felt like voicing my opinion and others have commented on this opinion of mine in various ways i am dreading yr 12 becasue i saw how much of a social life my sister had last year and all the study and work she put into it, but im putting all this effort into yr 11 and i dnt want to burn out if you know what i mean
:rudolf:

kawaiinlove

HSC
I agree. I don't know how many times I've had to stress to people how unimportant and pointless yr 11 is. Even our teachers admit that once it's over, it's over. I shall never understand why people in my year stay up to the early hours of the morning finishing assignments. Such a waste.

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
i m taking it a practise run, the subjects i m failing, also my work ethic has improved heaps.

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
yr 11 is only important to gain some confidence and kinda get into the groove of studying.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Yesss, I definitely sympathise and understand the OP.
I wish I was the type of person who would just ease up in yr 11 and start reading ahead in the yr 12 syllabus, but I can't stand getting average/low marks, even though I know nothing counts..
And yes, I am one of those who stays up till early hours in the morning doing assignments ><

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I'm with suzlee. I want Year 12 to come quickly; but I love Year 11 - I don't wanna grow old!

Brontecat

HSC
i'm like Deer i have personal standards and can't stand falling below them

and year 11 is pretty important for stuff like maths where it directly builds upon stuff that you've learnt previously

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Wrong, see:

i'm like Deer i have personal standards and can't stand falling below them

and year 11 is pretty important for stuff like maths where it directly builds upon stuff that you've learnt previously

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)