We love eachother, but cant be together (1 Viewer)

SMP213

HSC
ok so me n my ex went out for 4 months! and we wernt always the perfect couple, but whenever things were great between us, something had to go wrong!
about three weeks ago, i got in shit coz my family found out bout my bf, and im nnot allowd to have one!!

we had to break up, and i had no way of contacting him coz my bro broke both my fones!!
but then he startd callin my friends fone at skool so he could talk to me!
but my mum found out, calld him and told him that if he really loves me, he should jus forget me n not try to contact me again!
so he stopped calling :)

then a few days ago we startd talkin on msn, but its weird coz i love him, he loves me, but we cant be together!!

i dunno wat 2 do, we both know something will fuk up again!
we say were friends, but we dont act like it! we have broken a few times before n say were gna b friends, but we never r, we always get bak together!
but now, i dunno whether to wait, or to jus let us go!! i hate this feeling!
wat should i do??

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Your mum must be a military sniper. Can't hide from a sniper.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
My friend was in the same situation.

He loved a girl two years younger than him and his uncle didn't approve, projecting his own negative experiences as being an inevitable for my friend. My friend's Mum went along with the uncle, and he ended up being grounded so severely that he wasn't allowed contact with the outside world other than school.

He was to leave for school in the morning and be picked up in the afternoon without any contact before or after. When he got home, he was confined to his bedroom with the blinds drawn, no T.V or music and he had his phone(s) confiscated.

I enabled him to have a phone secretly by dropping one off to his place during the night XD.

Eventually he broke out during the night and ran away to his girlfriend's house. He took a close to 30 kilometer walk at 4am and never looked back.

That was two years ago. Since then, he's been living at his girlfriend's, has a stable job and is happy.

I'm not saying that this will happen to you but don't let the situation get out of control. Present your argument to your family calmly. DO NOT yell and scream and tantrum as that will get you nowhere. Present your argument in a way in which your family will feel sorry for you.

If it gets as bad as my friends did, report them for abuse... Cause that's what it is XD.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
ask your parents, in a reasonable open discussion on why you can't have a boyfriend.
then ask what age is appropiate.

then tell your ex 'we'll get back together in... whatever years till you can date'.

if he waits good for you.
if he doesn't, then good for you too.

win win situation.

Lukybear

HSC
Is your bf 10 yrs older than you? If not then gl and all the best.

Guesss

HSC
hun, just try to wait it out till their tempers cool off *if possible* then maybe try to a) discuss it wif em or b) get togetha without ur rents noeing, sometimes wat they dnt know wont hurt em! :D

good luck anyway!

SMP213

HSC
My friend was in the same situation.

He loved a girl two years younger than him and his uncle didn't approve, projecting his own negative experiences as being an inevitable for my friend. My friend's Mum went along with the uncle, and he ended up being grounded so severely that he wasn't allowed contact with the outside world other than school.

He was to leave for school in the morning and be picked up in the afternoon without any contact before or after. When he got home, he was confined to his bedroom with the blinds drawn, no T.V or music and he had his phone(s) confiscated.

I enabled him to have a phone secretly by dropping one off to his place during the night XD.

Eventually he broke out during the night and ran away to his girlfriend's house. He took a close to 30 kilometer walk at 4am and never looked back.

That was two years ago. Since then, he's been living at his girlfriend's, has a stable job and is happy.

I'm not saying that this will happen to you but don't let the situation get out of control. Present your argument to your family calmly. DO NOT yell and scream and tantrum as that will get you nowhere. Present your argument in a way in which your family will feel sorry for you.

If it gets as bad as my friends did, report them for abuse... Cause that's what it is XD.
lol, yer thanks!!
well ur friend is lucky that things r workin out with the gf!!
umm, im not the kind to run away, well i dont think i am lol! but my cousin ran away with her bf, and for an indian, thats a pretty bad thing to do, so wen she got back home, they decided to get them married! lol
let see how thats works out, because i knnow that guy, his a player and doesnt really love her!
newai, my ex told me that we should have ran away, but im not like that!!
ummm, my mum noes how i feel but its hard to explain it to my dad and bro! especially coz my bro comtrols the house :cool:

SMP213

HSC
ask your parents, in a reasonable open discussion on why you can't have a boyfriend.
then ask what age is appropiate.

then tell your ex 'we'll get back together in... whatever years till you can date'.

if he waits good for you.
if he doesn't, then good for you too.

win win situation.
yer thats wat he told me to do!
but my dad keeps saying 'wen time comes' n im like 'whens that' his like 'not now' then he starts tellin me off!!
if hard to talk to him.

Is your bf 10 yrs older than you? If not then gl and all the best.
nooo, his the same age as me lol. but i think wat makes it worse is the fact that his muslim, (my parents dont want me to b with a muslim) which is stupid considerin nearly all my dads family is muslim :mad1: when they found out bout him, they jus kept repating that the fat his muslim!! its like GET OVER IT!! ohhhhh!!
frikken indian parents!!! :spzz:
with our kinda parents, there's nothing much you can really do, which sux :(
yer i know, they wont even let us explain! at this age all that matters to them is us studying! :(

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
ok so me n my ex went out for 4 months! and we wernt always the perfect couple, but whenever things were great between us, something had to go wrong!
about three weeks ago, i got in shit coz my family found out bout my bf, and im nnot allowd to have one!!

we had to break up, and i had no way of contacting him coz my bro broke both my fones!!
but then he startd callin my friends fone at skool so he could talk to me!
but my mum found out, calld him and told him that if he really loves me, he should jus forget me n not try to contact me again!
so he stopped calling :)

then a few days ago we startd talkin on msn, but its weird coz i love him, he loves me, but we cant be together!!

i dunno wat 2 do, we both know something will fuk up again!
we say were friends, but we dont act like it! we have broken a few times before n say were gna b friends, but we never r, we always get bak together!
but now, i dunno whether to wait, or to jus let us go!! i hate this feeling!
wat should i do??
Nothing, hahahaha.

(I'm finding it hard as it is to even take you seriously)

Daisuke

HSC
Should've have been more careful, that way your family wouldn't have found out about this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)