We made a mistake with Rudd, didn't we? (1 Viewer)

Do you wish Howard had won the last election?

• Yes. Howard was the man we need for the time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
YAY over inflation for the win! we could just produce 1 googleplex dollar bills and dispense them! cos it's working out so well for zimbabwe!

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
YAY over inflation for the win! we could just produce 1 googleplex dollar bills and dispense them! cos it's working out so well for zimbabwe!
Zimbabwe is actually controlling its inflation

my friend bought 100 trillion dollar bill off eBay from them for 10 bucks aus

then he exchanged it at the bank when the bill was still in circulation and got 900 something dollars in exchange

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
mainlky alt rock AND r'n'b. some rap, techno, trance songs are good( by 'some' i mean 1%)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Zimbabwe is actually controlling its inflation

my friend bought 100 trillion dollar bill off eBay from them for 10 bucks aus

then he exchanged it at the bank when the bill was still in circulation and got 900 something dollars in exchange
i know.

LOL what a lucky person!

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
um mainly indie rock or alternate whatever u want to call it

i can go for some main stream rock, love AC/DC went to their Sydney concert it was epic

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
i liked the beat but not the voice, i listened to 'always love' and liked it much more xD

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
i liked the beat but not the voice, i listened to 'always love' and liked it much more xD
love the voice and the beat and always love is one of my fav songs

listen to weightless by them its awesome

i luv rise against

HSC
I'm not big on politics but regardless of whom is in charge It seems that we always question whether we made a mistake with our selections... I'm sure if Howard was in power we'd be asking the same questions... Noprime minister will EVER fulfill everybodys needs thus the questioning of their abilities will always be present.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
haha. im gonna go shower and eat, then do some bio notes i promised myself i would do but instead procrasinated on BoS.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
AWWWWWW!!!!! yea i better do some crap as well but the holidays are so awesome i don't want to

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
see ya man.
BUT
"I'll be back" (probably, but hopefully not since that would mean im procrasinating)

xD peace out

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Rudd generally did well with the recession, compared to other countries. Stop winging you baby.
thongetsu said:
If Rudd hadn't spent 50 billion dollars of tax payer money we would be in a recession and a myriad of jobs would be lost. In economics, it is good to spend during a recession to create stimulation for the economy. What would you spend 50 billion dollars if not school infrastructure?
Holy shit. Please stop talking. Both of you.
Neither of you have any fucking idea what you are talking about with reagrds to economics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)