We made a mistake with Rudd, didn't we? (1 Viewer)

Do you wish Howard had won the last election?

• Yes. Howard was the man we need for the time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Super King

HSC
you can talk. thats only your second post
Lets stay on topic son.

It's only my second post on BoS, but that wasn't the point. I was referring to you and you're spouting of stupid shit that got old and was never to be taken seriously.

----------------------------------------------

Honestly, if you're going to diss Malcolm Turnbull, lets hear some reasons. The man has done incredible things. For example, taking the British Government to court and winning.

slugboy

In your mums house. Ill be waiting for you.
HSC
Lets stay on topic son.

It's only my second post on BoS, but that wasn't the point. I was referring to you and you're spouting of stupid shit that got old and was never to be taken seriously.

----------------------------------------------

Honestly, if you're going to diss Malcolm Turnbull, lets hear some reasons. The man has done incredible things. For example, taking the British Government to court and winning.
Am i allowed to pledge allegiance to my Internet Group of Choice?

If you think that what i said is simply a meme, then i expect thats what you get from a Turnbull foot-kisser

Lauchlan

HSC
Re: Did we make a mistake with Rudd? Nope.

all of what I'm saying is common knowledge, you don't need a degree in economics to figure out why the gfc happened or that u need money to survive in modern day society
money regulates australia in its core businesses that play an integral role in australian govt and affect australian families.

BUT

this does not mean that money is everything - the values, ideologies and notions of justice held by each party are both similar and different - this means the labor party spends its money for purposes different than liberal. which way is best is debatable, which means that examples and justification are all part of your political opinion - hence i say i need minimal background knowledge to put my point forward.

music to my ears just know i hate john Howard and Kevin Rudd pretty equally it was just a case of lessor of two evils
wow, now you say you hate them both - thats a safe option for you.

and your final verdict after overwelming debate by myself, Lentern, slugboy ect. (see full list of people that voted no) is that you hate one more than the other.

so which one do you hate more than the other between kevin and tony?

kevin has his ups and downs, but i cant possibly think of anything tony has done postively - abbott has the worst record in my opinion, and many share that view.

Super King

HSC
Am i allowed to pledge allegiance to my Internet Group of Choice?

If you think that what i said is simply a meme, then i expect thats what you get from a Turnbull foot-kisser
You best be trolling.

You still failed to mention anything negative about Turnbull.

Lauchlan

HSC
I direct you to this video (i suppose that Howard WAS able to keep to his election promises)
YouTube - The difference between Kevin Rudd and Mr Howard
yes i know he fucked up the broadband bit, but this ad is why Rudd won the election

And this one about the current opposition leader
YouTube - The facts on Tony Abbott's record as Health Minister
He's really GOOD for Australia, isn't he?
I remember making that point pages ago, and (surprise, surprise) it was defended in saying 'he was trying to privatise the hospital system but ran out of time'

lovely excuse.

Lauchlan

HSC
now i agree with you with that one.

So this is the important thing. Fuck Howard. Fuck Rudd. Throw Tony Abbott off the cliff like Harold Holt
then who do we vote in? the greens? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lauchlan

HSC
Here's the thing

not a single person vote. Not one

That'll show them :3

How we'll do this i dont know and i dont care lol
lol everyone gets a fine ftw, and we end up with... communism?

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A

money regulates australia in its core businesses that play an integral role in australian govt and affect australian families.

BUT

this does not mean that money is everything - the values, ideologies and notions of justice held by each party are both similar and different - this means the labor party spends its money for purposes different than liberal. which way is best is debatable, which means that examples and justification are all part of your political opinion - hence i say i need minimal background knowledge to put my point forward.

wow, now you say you hate them both - thats a safe option for you.

and your final verdict after overwelming debate by myself, Lentern, slugboy ect. (see full list of people that voted no) is that you hate one more than the other.

so which one do you hate more than the other between kevin and tony?

kevin has his ups and downs, but i cant possibly think of anything tony has done postively - abbott has the worst record in my opinion, and many share that view.
lol you wouldn't be able to hold these values and ideologies of yours when you're dead because you couldn't buy food because you have no MONEY!!

the way the Labour spent money as i have already said WAS STUPID

yes but you see your points were stupid and it looked as if you had even no minimal knowledge of economics or history, things that are core to debating this topic

yes i always said i hated them both i think it was pretty clear when i said i don't support government.

we have already gone over this Abbot is not PM thus he hasn't been in the position to do anything positively and u can't say health minister because as i have already stated public health is fucked and you can put a monkey or Steven hawking in charge of it, it will always be a sack of shit.

i hate Kevin more due to wasteful money spending, censorship. saying sorry when it was not needed and trying to be a fucking dip shit communist in general

slugboy

In your mums house. Ill be waiting for you.
HSC

lol you wouldn't be able to hold these values and ideologies of yours when you're dead because you couldn't buy food because you have no MONEY!!

the way the Labour spent money as i have already said WAS STUPID

yes but you see your points were stupid and it looked as if you had even no minimal knowledge of economics or history, things that are core to debating this topic

yes i always said i hated them both i think it was pretty clear when i said i don't support government.

we have already gone over this Abbot is not PM thus he hasn't been in the position to do anything positively and u can't say health minister because as i have already stated public health is fucked and you can put a monkey or Steven hawking in charge of it, it will always be a sack of shit.

i hate Kevin more due to wasteful money spending, censorship. saying sorry when it was not needed and trying to be a fucking dip shit communist in general
Oh GOD lauchlan i finally managed to calm him down and then you go and fire him up again

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC

Doesn't get simpler than this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)