We made a mistake with Rudd, didn't we? (1 Viewer)

Do you wish Howard had won the last election?

• Yes. Howard was the man we need for the time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Go back to Vietnam if your so scared of communism - i really dont care about it... it is a system that i do not see australia using because of its positives in theory, but negative in practice.

And I QUOTE:

" (1) lol you wouldn't be able to hold these values and ideologies of yours when you're dead because you couldn't buy food because you have no MONEY!!

(2) yes but you see your points were stupid and it looked as if you had even no minimal knowledge of economics or history, things that are core to debating this topic

(3) yes i always said i hated them both i think it was pretty clear when i said i don't support government.

(4) we have already gone over this Abbot is not PM thus he hasn't been in the position to do anything positively and u can't say health minister because as i have already stated public health is fucked and you can put a monkey or Steven hawking in charge of it, it will always be a sack of shit. "

1. A combination of the two is what im talking about. complain all you want about that, he still would be better than costello (who would have replaced howard) in my opinion.
2. thats your opinion. prove it, you fail to provide proof no matter who asks you or how many times they ask you.
3. you resorted to saying that after u failed at responding to my so-called stupid questions - if they were so undereducated you would have no trouble in answering them satisfactorily.
4. tony abbott is 'putting together' his policy 'in due season' on health that will basically mimic rudd's... probaly he wont relaease anything at all knowing tony on health. regardless of realities tony still was a shit health minister. agreed? lol
you have essentially just reworded your original post

thus go back and look at mine

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Re: Did we make a mistake with Rudd? Nope.

And you're dogmatic delusions amuse me.
well at least i know how a fucking boom bust cycle works because judging from what you said you got no fucking idea

Lentern

HSC

well at least i know how a fucking boom bust cycle works because judging from what you said you got no fucking idea
Case in point, you think there is some deeply imprinted formula for the growth and decline of an economy as though the rules don't change for anyone or anything. God I hope you live to try and spin natural resource depletion.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A

Case in point, you think there is some deeply imprinted formula for the growth and decline of an economy as though the rules don't change for anyone or anything. God I hope you live to try and spin natural resource depletion.
its called a credit boom it happens like seriously every ten years and has so since the creation of the federal reserve in America. this is common knowledge among anyone who has a basic understanding of economics ffs

Lentern

HSC

its called a credit boom it happens like seriously every ten years and has so since the creation of the federal reserve in America. this is common knowledge among anyone who has a basic understanding of economics ffs
By basic understanding of economics it sounds as though you mean year nine commerce and an episode of Lateline Business.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A

By basic understanding of economics it sounds as though you mean year nine commerce and an episode of Lateline Business.
no.... you have no idea how fucking stupid you sound right now its like you are trying to argue that the sky is purple.

Lentern

HSC

no.... you have no idea how fucking stupid you sound right now its like you are trying to argue that the sky is purple.
I have every idea how right I am and how wrong you are.

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC
Re: lol

the sorry issue was something where i 100% disagree with you.
it was symbolic - something that can be understood by those involved.
it involved the the current govt identifying fail unfair past policies of other govts towards ATSI's.
if the generation responsible doesn't apoligise, then its not a bad idea for the next to symbolically apoligise on theirs and everyones behalf (despite u pathetic ignorant people who think otherwise).
I'm sorry for you being a fuckstick.

It's a symbolic apology for all the posts you made.
It identifies your past shit posts and trolling.
If you don't apologise then it's alright for me to symbolically apologise on your behalf (despite u pathetic ignorant people who think otherwise).

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A

I have every idea how right I am and how wrong you are.
ok just let me ask you how does lowering taxes cause an entire economic collapse.

when it is clearly expansion of the money supply and interest rates being low for to long which causes a credit boom leading to mal investment and eventually bust

Lentern

HSC

ok just let me ask you how does lowering taxes cause an entire economic collapse.

when it is clearly expansion of the money supply and interest rates being low for to long which causes a credit boom leading to mal investment and eventually bust
A little context if you please, I said Keynesian economics works until someone lowers them during a boom, pushes up inflation, interest rates etc. I believe in tax cuts during economic contractions, the money to fund these however should be built up in surpluses during a boom rather than thrown at the people through ambitious spending/tax cuts so that when the economy hicoughs the government can either fiddle while Rome burns or rack up dangerous debts.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A

A little context if you please, I said Keynesian economics works until someone lowers them during a boom, pushes up inflation, interest rates etc. I believe in tax cuts during economic contractions, the money to fund these however should be built up in surpluses during a boom rather than thrown at the people through ambitious spending/tax cuts so that when the economy hicoughs the government can either fiddle while Rome burns or rack up dangerous debts.
the state shouldn't do anything in an economic contraction also how the hell does lowering taxes increase inflation and interest rates????

Ziva

Banned
HSC

the state shouldn't do anything in an economic contraction also how the hell does lowering taxes increase inflation and interest rates????
Depends on many factors

Lowering taxes (a rightward shift in the IS/LM curve), would be C would increase (with Y > Yn), therefore putting pressure on the LM function to correct itself by shifting (through an increase in the domestic interest rate). Thus in the medium run output will return to the natural level!

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A

Depends on many factors

Lowering taxes (a rightward shift in the IS/LM curve), would be C would increase (with Y > Yn), therefore putting pressure on the LM function to correct itself by shifting (through an increase in the domestic interest rate). Thus in the medium run output will return to the natural level!
mate it was a rhetorical question, lowering taxes doesn't increase inflation though what you said would increase the real interest rate the RBA still unfortunately decides it.

i just wanted to see what fuced up answer he would try and give to try and justify lowered taxes increasing inflation

Lentern

HSC

the state shouldn't do anything in an economic contraction
G'day Herbert.

also how the hell does lowering taxes increase inflation and interest rates????
I think you need to get out your commerce notes and look at your supply and demand tables from year 9.

Lauchlan

HSC
yes addressed my points by restating your original points
i decided to just focus on sorry day - then i addressed the other points

if you've heard me state them before its a direct result of your neglect in answering them - just like your refusing to do now.

what a noob

Lauchlan

HSC
Re: lol

I'm sorry for you being a fuckstick.

It's a symbolic apology for all the posts you made.
It identifies your past shit posts and trolling.
If you don't apologise then it's alright for me to symbolically apologise on your behalf (despite u pathetic ignorant people who think otherwise).
very creative - i smiled when reading this.

there is a difference between gross breach of Australian citizen human rights towards atsi's and my tendency to be facetious.

should i 'troll', it wouldnt be right for you to apoligise to me, because you are not trolling with me. but if someone else were trolling with me it would be ok if that person said 'we're both sorry'. (of course im not intensionally trolling, nor were the australian govt intensional trying to disadvantage atsi's - but it still owes some words of acknowledgement)

think about that.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
You seriously don't know that the lowering of taxes frees up expendable income for the common person to spend more money, which results in more inflation? To curb the inflation, the RBA puts up the interest rates.

Jesus christ. I don't even pay attention in Economics and I know this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)