We should get rid of ANZAC day (1 Viewer)

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
WP mods are thought nazis.

OT: I fucking love cookies
If you comply with the Whirlpool forum rules we will not have any problem. If you have a problem with a moderating decision pelase start a thread in TWAM.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
I don't care enough to start a thread every time my post gets hidden.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Ahahaha many laughs are being had currently at reading his stuff and his desire for right wing friend groups that are not the young Liberals.
White right-libertarians (very general term) are probably the least identifiable group in all of Australian society. I am 100% confident in saying this. (apart from extreme fringe elements like furries and shit)

We have the fucking LDP and that's it, which is an extremely fledgling group. We have no student groups ever anywhere in any university that I have ever heard of (I would be glad to be proven wrong). At least any person of some ethnicity apart from being white can get some identification in that. If anyone was to form a "white person" society at a university, we would all be crucified for being racists and Nazis or some retarded horseshit. It is a terrible affliction that grips this country and most of the Western world as well.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
White right-libertarians (very general term) are probably the least identifiable group in all of Australian society. I am 100% confident in saying this. (apart from extreme fringe elements like furries and shit)

We have the fucking LDP and that's it, which is an extremely fledgling group. We have no student groups ever anywhere in any university that I have ever heard of (I would be glad to be proven wrong). At least any person of some ethnicity apart from being white can get some identification in that. If anyone was to form a "white person" society at a university, we would all be crucified for being racists and Nazis or some retarded horseshit. It is a terrible affliction that grips this country and most of the Western world as well.
Your second paragraph answered your first paragrapgh and means I don't have to. You can't have 'whites' only political groups as that I just the same as the KKK or the Nazi partys and is entirely not accepable. You can have different political views, althoguh you can't discriminate on race.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I meant that even right-libertarians of ethnic minority have other things to identify with separate from their ideology. White people do not. I didn't mean creating a political AND ethnic society.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Your second paragraph answered your first paragrapgh and means I don't have to. You can't have 'whites' only political groups as that I just the same as the KKK or the Nazi partys and is entirely not accepable. You can have different political views, althoguh you can't discriminate on race.

Ludwig von Mises, our intellectual idol, was chased out of Europe by Hitler and his writings were banned because Mises was perhaps the most vocal critic of Hitler at the time. Meanwhile, the left intelligentsia of the west were actually praising Hitler.

But tell us more how we could possibly be the same as the 'nazi partys[sic]'

Last edited:

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
You can't say "inb4" when someone's already done it
i realised after i posted, i dont read cunts posts

also do most ppl just think of gallipoli and shit every anzac day or do they understand its for all the shitty wars etc ye

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i kind of wish the central powers won ww1

ww2 might have been germany and the rest versus the soviet union as it should have been
no hitler putting the final nail in the eugenics movement/white ethnocentrism
possibly the destruction of liberalism

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
All this aside. HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO WIN MONEY ON 2 UP IF THERE IS NO ANZAC DAY!?

LonelyWolf

HSC
OP: Show some respect you cunt, those soldiers fought during different times, for different goals and for a different way of life. People who truly care about the last bastion, so to speak, of what they were fighting for still recognise just that. Then again, i fucking hate what Australia now is.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I'm going to defect some where where I can gamble. On anything, like anything I want.

Existential

HSC
N/A
We've no longer a need for a day that glorifies war and shows how we sent thousands of our youth to die in vain in a British-led war.

We have Armistice day, a day to mourn the dead and to maintain that we never go to war again.

We shut down shops and cease trading on ANZAC day out of a sign of respect, when only free trade and mutual interdependence can make sure we never slip into a global conflict again.

This holiday is jingoistic, militaristic and out of step with the civilized world. We should not promote it or glorify it.
you make an excellent point, and its quite unfortunate that people like rainman instinctively will call u racist and unpatriotic without even thinking about what ANZAC does - it glorifies war.

we need to have one, single day i agree. but what can you do? the fucking stupid rainmans of australia are quite powerful and influential in their opinions on patriotism.

also, i agree that "lest we forget" should be changed to "never again". but the very thought of that probaly would make the dogmatic rainman pounce in opposition.

jnney

lemon
HSC
I reckon we should get rid of the so called 'Australia Day'. A punch in the heart for Aborigines. Not cool.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
yeah jnney is right

a punch in the heart isnt humiliating enough

lets make it VAE VICTIS DAY, BOONG BITCHES

then itll be a fucking stab in the heart while simultaneously being shot in the head at point blank range

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)