Weekend Progress (1 Viewer)

jirwin

HSC
Similar to the Summer Progress thread, this is a place to post everything done on the weekend - or what u were meant to do but havent :)

Anyway, so far i have caught up on maths work and started my english std essay - word counts need to die.

So what school work have you done or what did you do this weekend?

Last edited:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
I have made a decent start on an SDD project we got yesterday. I want to do really well for it (100% if possible), cause it's worth 20% and the major project is 25% in comparison! So if I do well in this it'll be a big help.

Also plan to catch up on some Maths (integration) and make sure I understand Chemistry.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I was meant to do my torts readings today but am yet too...financial institutions and markets scares me because of the fear it will put me to sleep so i skipped that...and i achieved talking to my friends on msn.

uni > hsc
(at the moment:p)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I achieved my 3 hours straight of guitar practice. I can now sweep pick at amazingly slow rate and I'm nailing the Angel Of Death solo, so it's all good.

I've got around 4 hours planned for tonight, starting at 7, so i'll post at 12 and tell you how i'm going. :p

-pari-

HSC
N/A
- finished the series and sequences chapter in Maths in Focus
- spent aaaaggess researching for modern assessment. finally made a start. yaayyy ! :eek:

Beege

HSC
Work called me up before and asked me if I wanted to work all day tommorow and I accepted. I gotta do my homework tonight then which consists of:

* Maths - exercise to complete
*Business - gotta write summaries for two case studies :mad1:
* Software - finish off my storyboard for my major project

& Possibly work on my IPT assignment

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Beege said:
Work called me up before and asked me if I wanted to work all day tommorow and I accepted. I gotta do my homework tonight then which consists of:

* Maths - exercise to complete
* Software - finish off my storyboard for my major project

& Possibly work on my IPT assignment
Wow, you're getting into it quickly. Makes me wonder what the fuck is up with our year. Honestly, we are so behind - we're all going to fail.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Beege said:
Oh yeah, I have to finish a report on HSBC and Business Management and Change.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
-pari- said:
- finished the series and sequences chapter in Maths in Focus
- spent aaaaggess researching for modern assessment. finally made a start. yaayyy ! :eek:
OMFG you up to there already ?

Omitting Chapter 1 because already done in Prelims .... I only completed chapters 2, 3, 9 & 10 and starting 4 (Logarithm Laws) and 8 (Binomial Theorem) ....

Beege

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Wow, you're getting into it quickly. Makes me wonder what the fuck is up with our year. Honestly, we are so behind - we're all going to fail.
yeah our project planning part of the major project is due at the end of this term - it consists of a design statement, storyboard, algorithm, gantt chart, context and a data flow diagram. We don't start coding till next term

-pari-

HSC
N/A
OMFG you up to there already ?
oh no no no...we actually skipped around a bit

we did geom app. of calc first, just finishing series and sequences, and doing integration next.
i think we're behind ...so dont worry too much ;)

LatK7

HSC
Finished my General Maths assignment today. Went over it like 5 times. If there is a small mistake for which a mark is deducted, i may murder someone.

Business Studies soon, Financial Management. Who would've thought it could be so dull?

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Beege said:
yeah our project planning part of the major project is due at the end of this term - it consists of a design statement, storyboard, algorithm, gantt chart, context and a data flow diagram. We don't start coding till next term
We got our cover sheet for it on Thursday. THURSDAY.

jirwin

HSC
is it an assessable assignment... i got a general maths assignment - well thats the title but its only a homework sheet that my teacher actually collects and marks - just so he knows how we are going... nothing to stressful either - wish it was assessble

LatK7

HSC
It is. It's worth 12%. Yeah, i know, it is an odd weighting.

It's rather simple, too.

williamc

HSC
Did like 1 hour study for economics, 1 hr for Business studies/overhead studies/ boring studies, and 1 hour for mathematics

Got 2 assessments due next week probably do them tomorow night.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Gangles.McGee said:
Ah, I wish I had a take-home assessment for maths.
We're getting one for Extension (!) next week. Will be interesting to see what it is. Another one I'll be aiming for 100% on, I need all the boosts I can get.

I'm trying to work out how they'll make it hard, but I have no doubt they'll somehow find a way. :(

jirwin

HSC
Same - we just have four exams - 15%, 30%, 40% and 15% or something similar.

i hate my laptop atm... its not letting me get any work done - Photoshop has decided to get itself corrupted so now i have to uninstall it and install it again - not something i wanna do right now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)