• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Weekend Progress (1 Viewer)

Beege

HSC
Shortly I will complete a summary for another business case study and finish off my software major project storyboard. If I have time I will work on my IPT.

Season

HSC
did some more math, fun exam coming up and polished the essay from the day before.

Yet the night is still young SADLY

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Gangles.McGee said:
I didn't do anything today, 'cept go to work. Yay for time and a half pay.
lol, I don't think they even have time and a half pay here.

But if they did and I was working at, say, a movie theatre, I would end up with $6.75 an hour.

Take into account exchange rates and that's about $5.50 AUD.

No wonder I don't work. :p

anniea89

HSC
Have english ext 1 task tomorrow that I did my best to prepare for.
Did practise chem qs and tried to study.
Another 2u topic.
I think that's all, lol

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I'm guessing by the 4 pages of posts over the weekend that people were happier procrastinating than doing actual work? Well, at least I was.

Sofstar

HSC
Ooo a weekend thread. What did i do.....erggh, made summary of ensemble rehersals and how we are going, did the chem sheets we had for homework, started and finished my religiou oral, did some dot points for chem, finished my maths 2 pages of maths revision which i started last monday hehehehe, did a prefects journal entry, watched tv, made a msn timetable which i have already broken and alot of procrastinating. :-D.

IceOnFire

HSC
Aaahhh.. lols I just noticed this thread.

I have to say it again on this thread, I played 8 hours of volleyball on the weekend and did nothing else.

Except eat and play cards. :D

amy236

HSC
went out on friday night and was sick on saturday, so slept a lot. sunday: maths h/w, pd.h.pe question booklet, started modern history essay on the weimar republic, legal studies essay on trade unions and another on workplace dispute mechanisms, researched uni options, which is another way of saying that i procrastinated a lot.

jirwin

HSC
Saturday - cleaned the entire house as a surprise for Mum then i lost all motivation to do any school work so i went for a driving lesson with dad and then came home and edited my eng essay. also did my maths homework while watching a movie.

Sunday - started CAFS assignment but lacked enthusiasm so now i have to do it tomorrow after school without the textbook! also cut my essay down by about 350 words.

The wkend was so unproductive

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
IceOnFire said:
I have to say it again on this thread, I played 8 hours of volleyball on the weekend and did nothing else.
Holy crap, can't say I've even played 8 hours of any sport this entire year. I quite miss the torture those P.E teachers put us through.

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
mOofin said:
Holy crap, can't say I've even played 8 hours of any sport this entire year. I quite miss the torture those P.E teachers put us through.
are you serious?!
i hated PE.

ok so i have a jap extension assessment on monday.
o_O
so i will be studying for thaaaaaaat...
and will write emma/clueless essay.
yes.
and of course not forgetting to clean the bathroom.
^^

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
m0ofin said:
Torture?

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
If running 5 laps around an oval or playing continuous cricket at the peak of sunlight isn't torture, I don't know what is.

It makes me feel like a rabbit.

HSC
m0ofin said:
If running 5 laps around an oval or playing continuous cricket at the peak of sunlight isn't torture, I don't know what is.

It makes me feel like a rabbit.
Hahaha that's practically bootcamp! Well not really...but it seems a lot harder than anything I ever did...and well just remember they have to address the obesity crisis somehow!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)