Weekend Progress (1 Viewer)

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
ive almost finished writing an 8 min speech and started my visual representation for english and ive done some revision for my math test on tuesday. Tomorrow i hope to finish my english stuff and do some revision for a business studies test. Financial ratios do my head in!

LatK7

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
ive almost finished writing an 8 min speech and started my visual representation for english and ive done some revision for my math test on tuesday. Tomorrow i hope to finish my english stuff and do some revision for a business studies test. Financial ratios do my head in!
I've got a test for that on Thursday. Multi choice and short answer :(

LatK7

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
thats what mine is but mine is on friday! What a way to end the week.
Well mine's on my birthday. Beat that!

Season

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Ah, I wish I had a take-home assessment for maths.
We have them, but they're actually really really hard, and the competition to do well is extremly harsh as well.

I have done soo much work today. I summed up 4 weeks of math in 6 hours, and now my brain hurts. I also did an practise english exam. On the topic

Discuss the role and significane of one character of your choice in The Tempest and the way he/she or it embodies or contributes to the development of one or more of the major themes of the play.

I feel quite proud but also soo screwed, have not seen anyone apart from family members and my sister's friend. So I feel so loser/nerdish on this beautiful saturday night

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
Financial ratios do my head in!
i feel your pain. ><

i, also, haven't done anything.
although by monday i must have done:
- japanese composition.
- modern history essay [so screwed.]
and i swear there was something else that's slipped my mind yet again.
oh and i think i should study a bit for the english extension assessment on tuesday. oh crap...

Beege

HSC
well last night I managed to complete my maths exercise and one summary for a business case study. If it wasn't for maths I would of got more done, bloody tree diagrams grrrrrrrrr.

jirwin

HSC
So far today has started off good... i finally got photoshop to work properley so now i just have to do a hundred graphics in it - dont like my chances...

also went for a driving lesson with dad - i sucked today - went over a speed bump without slowing down :(

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
O, Viva Voce Prep.

Dear oh dear... Extension 1 Morality in Crime Fiction speech research.
=
X____X

cl3nta

HSC
starting work now... Party friday night was a bad bad idea

w00dy.

HSC
so far i have:

made a start on maths assessment, homework, and caught up on where i need to be.
made a start on english aos essay, which i hope to complete by tonight or tomrrow at the latest.
done my modern history homework, consisting of definitions.

what i plan on completing by the weekend/monday:

bio dot point summary note sheets
made a start on my draft for cafs irp plan
completed what i need to have completed for my aos essay.

fingers crossed i get it all done.

jaaaaay

HSC
english assessment tomorrow... but i had clean up australia day today... so i haven't studied... T___T and bludged the whole of yesterday (regret...) it is 2.11pm at the moment... MUST DO SOME WORK NOW! ><"

theodore223

God's reincarnate
HSC
What i was meant to do:
  • Start my study notes on Complex Numbers (4U), Space (Phys).
  • Do some Phys and Chem reading and Hwk
  • 2U Maths Hwk
  • Notes on the Agoge for Ancient.
What I have done:
  • Vaguely read over Chem and Phys
Although i do have an excusion on tomorrow, so i can catch up tomorrow and do some reading in between matches. I never want to do work on theweekends, as it is the only time i get to sleep in as i have early morning maths 4 times a week. And how many of u have started to make study notes for half yearlies?

jirwin

HSC
The weekend is fast coming to an end and i havent done much at all. im meant to have finished heaps of concept sketches for dnt which is due on friday. oh well its only 10% of my HSC - i am so freaking out right about now... ive done harldy anything on my project and most of what i have done is in my head!

all ive done today is finish the factors affecting design so i guess i've got something to hand it :)

HSC
for me.. this weekend sucked... hard...:mad1:

yesterday.. had some 4. something hours of tuition.. got home to do my tuition hw

today. woke up at 5.. and did 2 hours of maths before people started waking up in my house. all ive done today is maths and chem.. and im planning to start a 3u practice essay for my assessment.

yeah. my weekend blows. damn hsc better be worth it...:mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)