• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Weekend Progress (1 Viewer)

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I would know ;) [comment]NO, this does NOT relate to anything between beanie and me, but rather something good that beanie knows about ;)[/comment]
:rofl: bahahah!! contrary to popular BoS belief, you don't know EVERYTHING SS!!?

jirwin

HSC
my weekend revolved around CAFS.... i would be in heaven if i didnt hear or see another thing about the aged adn the homeless!

Anyway my progress this wkend:

- an essay on the aged and the homeles - emailed it to teacher - it was wrong (waste of time)

- finished an indepth case study on the aged - emailed it to teacher - it was right!

- wrote ANOTHER essay - emailed it to teacher - got online this morning to get reply (its due today) and she is concerned with the length cos we dont have time in the HSC exam... its not the bloody exams yet i wanna get maximum results now, worry bout exams later!

as u can see, my weekend was cafs cafs and cafs. i couldnt go for a driving lesson with dad on saturday because i had to do CAFS. yesterdays driving lesson with him consisted of going to officeworks to get CAFS assignment bound... oh well least its over for now (until this afternoon when i have to catch up on classwork!)

IceOnFire

HSC
lols a bit late for last weekend's progress, but i will tell you what I am PLANNING to do for this weekend.

- Study for 3u and 4u maths exams.
- Finish English
- Write notes for eco and business, and get on with studying them.
- Write notes for physics if i got the time.

Isn't life just wonderful.....

Sofstar

HSC
Yay Yay, weekend!

Filled with study. To be exact english, maths, chem and bio only. And a 3hr music rehersal.

jirwin

HSC
yeah my wkend plan is to study - dnt in particular but ill probably get bored so i may as well start maths... i so wish there was an exam on procrastination - i would ace it

cl3nta

HSC
just had a round of int assessments so nothing for 1.5 weeks:D sigh gotta study for the ones comin up but at least I have a change to go out sat nite:)

LatK7

HSC
Almost finished studying for part. 1 of my Maths HY.

Must study soon for Business Half Yearly. Eek!

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
This weekend, I am going to study my arse off. I will, I will, I will.

Good luck everyone in their half-yearlies!
jirwin said:
i so wish there was an exam on procrastination - i would ace it
But the thing is, would you ever get round to doing it? Unless of course, doing it meant failing.

:eek:

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Studying the mention of the word freaks me out. My exams start on friday n i have hardly had time to open a book..... well today..... i went driving this morning having a license is so cool cant believe it took me this long to get it i been missing out. Did some maths hw had a 2 hr nap coz i felt realli sick and now im tackling the lovely hamlet. *insert total sarcasim*

caramello254

HSC
N/A
agh study=stupid.
homework>what i have done= lots to do
*insert 'therefore' shorthand*
lots hw=me sad
=instead i watch t.v and comfort food
= decided to work 2morrow
= good plan
=me now happy:)

Beege

HSC
Finished off some software, business and maths homework before. Will do some revision tomorrow. On Wednesday I have an english assessment and i'm just gonna read over 3 practice essays and mindmaps heaps. I have my software half yearly on friday. Just need to go over a few things and I should be fine. Maths half yearly monday week, not looking forward to it and IPT wednesday week, should ace it I reckon.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
:O

I'm all finished with my half yearlies and you people are only just starting - I want the extra time too!!

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
so wait people that have already finished doing half yearlies - do you guys just use the rest of the term to start your next topics and stuff??

oh and that reminds me.

who else has already started their 2nd english module??
we started speeches on monday.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
I suppose we're just gonna continue Module A in English - haven't done much on BNW yet, been focusing on BR all the time. And the other subjects...well, just continue :p We're pretty slow for physics and chem, I think - all the other schools are nearly finishing the first two modules and we're like...half way through the second module? <.<

What's even worse for chem, is that we've actually only done the first four sections of Acidic, while sections 3 and 5 of Production are given to us as assignments x.x Oh and they chuck a few sheets at us too. How nice.

(Think my chem teacher told me last year that the year 12s were doing their option topic - perhaps and hopefully just part of it, but still - after the trials - eek!! :eek:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)