• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Weekend Progress (1 Viewer)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
jirwin said:
you bath your cat? why!

anyway, for this weekend i plan on studying for my g.maths half yearly. so far i have also caught up on my tv shows, done some driving, and bought easter eggs for my parents.. i can't believe the day is half over already!
[comment]Do you realise the kind of response I could give to that question? ;)[/comment]I should start driving soon again, have like 30 minutes under my belt at the moment :eek:

As for weekend progress, by tomorrow, I sould have done up legal notes, extension english notes and physics notes. At the moment, none have been started :)

Season

HSC
have my UN youth conference today so going from 9-5:30 today and tomorrow, so I've sort of forgiven myself for probably not getting as much done as I usually do

Nevertheless

Tonight I have
-finished my english creative, only have to do stupid references and footnotes and formatting, you know useless tedious stuff

Tonight/ tomorrow morn I will
-finish creative ready to hand in
-find out topic for my next creative, and have a pretty good idea at where its at
-start writing up my chemistry practical, do all the easy stuff ie, method, aim, results, hypothesis, and MAYBE structure for discussion
-math, started new topic so should be easy

Things I hope I will have time to get done but probably won't
-revise physics, new topic I haven't looked ahead or done problem sheet
-pick a book for english oral
-organise ext. eng structure for oral

Wish me luck peoples

SoulSearcher

HSC
Season said:
have my UN youth conference today so going from 9-5:30 today and tomorrow, so I've sort of forgiven myself for probably not getting as much done as I usually do

Nevertheless

Tonight I have
-finished my english creative, only have to do stupid references and footnotes and formatting, you know useless tedious stuff

Tonight/ tomorrow morn I will
-finish creative ready to hand in
-find out topic for my next creative, and have a pretty good idea at where its at
-start writing up my chemistry practical, do all the easy stuff ie, method, aim, results, hypothesis, and MAYBE structure for discussion
-math, started new topic so should be easy

Things I hope I will have time to get done but probably won't
-revise physics, new topic I haven't looked ahead or done problem sheet
-pick a book for english oral
-organise ext. eng structure for oral

Wish me luck peoples
Luck, I would've given up on all that by now :uhhuh:

-pari-

HSC
N/A
things that need doing:

finish structuring essays for all eco topics. (all tonight + tomorow)
finish eco short answers
read eco notes.

try to fit in:
finish english creative writing piece
finish modern oral

likelihood of getting it all done...?
well i'm determined. kind of.

`kyttie

rawr.
HSC
N/A
-pari- said:
things that need doing:

finish structuring essays for all eco topics. (all tonight + tomorow)
finish eco short answers
read eco notes.

try to fit in:
finish english creative writing piece
finish modern oral

likelihood of getting it all done...?
well i'm determined. kind of.
Determination all the way! :D

Too bad sometimes it's not physically possible.
It would be a lot more possible if I weren't procrastinating, but uh.. heh.

I finished my Bio notes, btw.
*beams all proudly* :D

kyttie.

Chocolat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
[comment]Do you realise the kind of response I could give to that question? ;)[/comment]I should start driving soon again, have like 30 minutes under my belt at the moment :eek:

As for weekend progress, by tomorrow, I sould have done up legal notes, extension english notes and physics notes. At the moment, none have been started :)
And yet you will inevitably end up topping those subjects:mad1:

Loza33

HSC
Argh ive done nothing!!

Ok, so that is a little bit of a lie and an exagerration... i did a practice exam for my four exams next week.. im still freaked out about ancient history though... gr...

I did some driving too.. i have my p's but on an auto and this reso (college students who live at our school) has decided that hes going to teach me how to drive a manual... manuals suck!!!!! im not very good..... i dont like the reving sound.. they scare me!!

I need to do heaps of ancient work tomorrow as the exam is on monday.. i also need to pack up my room before the holidays... sucks being at a boaridng school!!

But tonight im dsoing nothing.... i need a break!! i just watched BoyTown and it made me cry!! disgraceful i know!! has anyone seen it? it was very sad... not even pathetic sad but cry sad!!

Chocolat

HSC
Ahhhh...well my parent's methodology for grounding me this weekend so that I could study for French isn't really going to plan! I mean, I did study my vocab and grammer in the afternoon for about 2 or 3 hours but in the end I got distracted by BoS and MSN...and wallowing in my own self pity because I am the only one in my friendship group at home...feels sorta...lonely :(

SoulSearcher

HSC
Chocolat said:
Ahhhh...well my parent's methodology for grounding me this weekend so that I could study for French isn't really going to plan! I mean, I did study my vocab and grammer in the afternoon for about 2 or 3 hours but in the end I got distracted by BoS and MSN...and wallowing in my own self pity because I am the only one in my friendship group at home...feels sorta...lonely :(
Yeah, that would suck :(

Loza33

HSC
Chocolat said:
Haha i know exactly what you mean!! im not grounded, but all my friends went out last night and i didnt!! i had basketball grand final till 7 - which we lost!! and then i knew if i went out i would get no sleep and hence sleep all saturday (today) so i figue\red it would be best to skip it and go out on wednesday night after exams.. still sucks though...

I have given up though... instead i watched a movie and did lots of ballet practice.. haha...

Good luck everyone else!

`kyttie

rawr.
HSC
N/A
Chocolat said:
Heheh! Irony. :D

Know what you mean about being grounded and it ending up kinda futilely, though.
I have a habit of punishing myself (no food! no TV! no nothing!) until I finish something. But.. I still don't end up finishing it, and I go to bed hungry and burnt out instead. lol.

'Kay, now for my amazing progress:

After finishing my Bio Dot-Point Summary from last post, I've finally managed to print it all out! I even stapled it, too.

Plus, I read through the first two pages of my 59-page IPT assignment.

I'll wake up early tomorrow and try and get more done.

Kaitlyn. :cool:

Chocolat

HSC
`kyttie said:
Heheh! Irony. :D

Know what you mean about being grounded and it ending up kinda futilely, though.
I have a habit of punishing myself (no food! no TV! no nothing!) until I finish something. But.. I still don't end up finishing it, and I go to bed hungry and burnt out instead. lol.

'Kay, now for my amazing progress:

After finishing my Bio Dot-Point Summary from last post, I've finally managed to print it all out! I even stapled it, too.

Plus, I read through the first two pages of my 59-page IPT assignment.

I'll wake up early tomorrow and try and get more done.

Oh that spelling mistake is so embarassing! Good thing I won't be asked to spell grammar in the exam I guess :p.
*sigh* :(

-pari-

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Glad you agree :)
SoulSearcher said:
Obviously I ignored the sarcasm :)

hahaha...

you amuse me SS :)

kaitlyn: i do that too.

cept i say i'll wake up early and i never actually do. apparently seems like i put the alarm off in my sleep and go back to bed.

coz i never recall it going off :confused:

`kyttie

rawr.
HSC
N/A
Chocolat said:
Oh that spelling mistake is so embarassing! Good thing I won't be asked to spell grammar in the exam I guess :p.
*sigh* :(
Aww heh, don't worry. :)
It would be so cute though.

Heh and pari, I know what you mean about not waking up.
Except I actually hear the alarm, because it's seriously loud and right next to my bed. So lately, to make sure I get up, I absolutely promise myself the night before, that as SOON as I hear it go off, I have to roll over and sit up as quick as I can.

Otherwise, I lean over, turn it off and mumble, 'three more minutes' to no-one in particular. Lol, how sad.

Anyways, did I make any more progress? Um, kinda - I've typed up a title to my IPT assessment. Now I'll progress my way to bed though.

Nini folks, sleep sweet.

Chocolat

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Ahh I tried - TRIED SO HARD to study for drama, but I just cant do it. How do you study for drama! Howwww!
hahaha...I can so tell that you do Drama :p
Maybe just techniques of drama/prescribed texts and stuff??

And SS, not all people are able to survive on what...5/6 hours of sleep?? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)