Weekend Progress (1 Viewer)

Chocolat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Lately it's been 4 hours :eek:
:O NO WAY! You MUST have eyebags big enough to carry a month's worth of grocery shopping then seriously! And you're supposed to sleep more on weekends and on top of that all, you're sick. I am shocked!!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Chocolat said:
:O NO WAY! You MUST have eyebags big enough to carry a month's worth of grocery shopping then seriously! And you're supposed to sleep more on weekends and on top of that all, you're sick. I am shocked!!
Hehe, well it has come about with an increased number of naps, and I'm sleeping more now that I am sick ;)

Chocolat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Hehe, well it has come about with an increased number of naps, and I'm sleeping more now that I am sick ;)
haha naps...that reminds me of a baby...you know how they always have to have naps...awww! And I'm glad to hear that you're sleeping more on weekends...you gotta be healthy so that you can studyyyy :p

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Speaking of sleep, I need some. Got to get up for church in the morning. It's almost 1. The cricket's on. You guys are here <3. ARGH. There's no time for sleep in the HSC.

Legham

HSC
Wtf? theres weekend progress? Im pretty sure i haven't even unpacked my schoolbag on a weekend yet this year..

`kyttie

rawr.
HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Sleep? At this hour? Damn, that's early :eek:
Heh, my actual bed-time is 10:30, but the last few nights I've been sleeping at about 9:30 or 10 because I wake up at 4 to go surfing again. :)

But if I'm not on the beach in the morning, and it's just a normal schoolday, then I sleep at 10:30. Mostly because I take meds which really screw me over. :\

Progress: IPT assignment! Reading the third page. That's a whole extra page since yesterday. :D

Kaitlyn. :cool:

Sofstar

HSC
I've had a 3 day weekend and all i've done are 80% of my music notes. But i made a myspace! >< Distracting.

LatK7

HSC
Since my IPT assignment was postponed until first day back (yay!) i've just been studying for my maths test on tuesday. Almost finished that, then i can kick back and relax.

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
jirwin said:
you bath your cat? why!quote]
haha yeah! She is going to board at a pet motel while me n my parents are on holidays so we have to bath her before she goes there. Also she is malting realy bad and washing her helps get rid of the excess fur. Bathing a cat is not the nicest job coz i usually end up with a fair few scratches!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Sofstar said:
I've had a 3 day weekend and all i've done are 80% of my music notes. But i made a myspace! >< Distracting.
I told you about the evils of that site Sophie. *Evil Glare*

In sleeping news, I got 9 and a half hours last night. Very handy. It also means that I won't start studying until 6pm, but meh.

`kyttie

rawr.
HSC
N/A
Progress: Finished IPT assignment! Finished Bio DP summary!
Working on Biozone book.

Still have:
- Bio prac
- Chem prac
- Chem sheets
- Maths work
- Ext. English essay.

All tonight. And I still have to shower, do my hair, and have dinner. :mad1:

Kaitlyn. :cool:

Loza33

HSC
My progress has sucked....

Have ancient exam tomorrow.. have given up studying...

Decided instead to study for drama... a non-assessable exam on tuesday... real smart... haha but i figured as long as i get over 70% in ancient im happy.. so i no longer care for studying..

So i went for a drive.... well i took my friend for a drive coz he was hungry... haha im so nice... lol.. if only my car wasnt so broken, i had to drive his... silly manuals!! haha

plus i have to shower, straighten my hair and get all dressed up.. i am going out to dinner tonight.. fun, fun!!!!

jirwin

HSC
bringbackshred said:
How many hours left?
10 HOURS LEFT!!!

i thought i had 13 hours left last night but this morning Mum added them up and i had actually done 38hrs 45min instead of 35hrs 15min... so i did an hour and fifteen minutes this morning to get to the 40 hours :)

i havent yet done any night time driving - this week i am tho

i havent done much reverse parking either but of what i have done Dad says i am better then Mum (not that its that hard - she avoids them at all costs)

Mum's going to book driving lessons for the holidays - i hope to have my P's mid May (the waiting list for ur P's i like a month :()

Anyway my weekend progress - non-existent

apart from driving, all i've done is sleep and eat. oh and i've somewhat tidied my room.

im now attempting to study for maths but BOS is so much more interesting!

omg 50 posts! im becoming addicted :uhoh:

Last edited:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
jirwin said:
10 HOURS LEFT!!!

i thought i had 13 hours left last night but this morning Mum added them up and i had actually done 38hrs 45min instead of 35hrs 15min... so i did an hour and fifteen minutes this morning to get to the 40 hours :)

i havent yet done any night time driving - this week i am tho

i havent done much reverse parking either but of what i have done Dad says i am better then Mum (not that its that hard - she avoids them at all costs)

Mum's going to book driving lessons for the holidays - i hope to have my P's mid May (the waiting list for ur P's i like a month :()

Anyway my weekend progress - non-existent

apart from driving, all i've done is sleep and eat. oh and i've somewhat tidied my room.

im now attempting to study for maths but BOS is so much more interesting!

omg 50 posts! im becoming addicted :uhoh:
Yeah, I waited 3 weeks before my test. Make sure you get lessons - that's how I learnt how to reverse park, lol. You sound like you'll be fine though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)