Weekend Progress (1 Viewer)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Seems to be 90 000 000 tonnes of makeup.
That's what they wasted on the show, then.

I love Channel Ten's quality programming. And I especially can't wait for Big Brother to come back.

Legham

HSC
bringbackshred said:
I love Channel Ten's quality programming. And I especially can't wait for Big Brother to come back.
Lmao! that intense level of sarcasm is almost sig-able :eek:

Loza33

HSC
bringbackshred said:
No way. Don't know if you've seen my other post that says the same thing, but coffee = vomit.
Yea, i already tried him to drink coffee... i failed... but go us coffee drinkers!!!! The giver of life and energy!!

Gangles.McGee - irish drama?? Is it interesting??? We are doing brecht.. it was hard to grasp at first, but once you get it, it is quite interesting!!

Still angela?? Is that one of your texts? We are doing summer of the 17th doll and the removalists... which is freaky violent!!

Haha, glad you guys dont like channel ten!! My sister works for them!! haha, i tell her often how bad it is.... she doesnt take it well!!!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Loza33 said:
Haha, glad you guys dont like channel ten!! My sister works for them!! haha, i tell her often how bad it is.... she doesnt take it well!!!
I do commend them for endless Simpsons repeats.

princesskt

HSC
I was gonna go to a mates for help with an assignment but that didnt work out... so i made some cookies and spent time online lol, and went a for a walk and yea.. hehe

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
bringbackshred said:
I've procrastinated all afternoon.

Even though MSN isn't on.
LOL! me too. Go us!!
I've also demolished another packet of chocolate chip cookies and 1/2 a litre of milk instead of doing English.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
LOL! me too. Go us!!
I've also demolished another packet of chocolate chip cookies and 1/2 a litre of milk instead of doing English.
My God girl. That's a lot of cookies.

Chocolat

HSC
This weekend so far:

Friday night - was so depressed about Chemistry that I didn't feel like going out with my friends to dinner. Stayed at home in my Pjs, watched movies and ate ice cream :D.
Saturday - went to see my friend in the morning to assist me in Chem. haha...he has unbelievable patience with my stupidity in this subject! In the afternoon, I finished all of my French homework and completed corrections on my AOS essay (I originally got 18/20 for it, but my teacher is making us write our essays again with the aid of the corrections until we all reach 20/20). And right now, I am having a fashion dilemma. Pink and black or red and black....hmmm....have to start getting ready in....ooooo! now actually haha.

Not very productive as you can see :p.

jirwin

HSC
Well i've gone car shopping but didn't find a good one. i've procrastinated a lot... added 50 posts to my post count, and i've also done 2/3 of my intro for my dnt case study... its like 1036 words already 4 pages... and the overall thing is only 2000 words minimum lol

tomorrow i want to finish my introduction, do my english and maths homework, do some more dnt case study, some art case study and some art major... i hope i dont procrastinate too much tomorrow - so much to do

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Will hope to complete some kind of notes at some time later tonight.
I like the clarity of your vision.

I'm doing a Software Prototyping Assignment as we speak. Hopefully I will have the major parts completed tonight, so I can work on my Extension 1 English Visual Rep tomorrow.

idling fire

HSC
WILL write half my EE1 speech on revenge tragedy tonight. Yes... I will. I'm even walking over to my desk... where the work is spread out on the table. It will be done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)