Weight Of Your School Bag. (1 Viewer)

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
lyounamu said:
If you choose subjects that you won't like, the last 2 years of your schooling will eventually become the worst two years of your life. First, you will have to handle the stress coming from the subjects that you detest. Trust me - that's the worst feeling ever. Secondly, you will be forced to study for those subjects. Today, I had to suppress the overwhelming reaction coming from my mind while studying for Chemistry. (TWICE!) I nearly killed myself in the process and ended up sleeping for two hours. (totally unexpected waste of time)

Thirdly, it will affect your UAI and hence your Uni course selection. You do not seem to be aware of the effect that those 2 subjects may hold. 2 subjects = 4 units. I really suggest you to drop those subjects immediately next year if you find them either boring or challenging for you.

And your parents shouldn't be making decisions for you. I think you are mature enough to make judgements in regards to the HSC course selection and hence the future career that might be ahead of you.
Thanks for the tips, namu :shy: I still have time to think about my subjects before they are due, so I'll think about the things you said. Sadly, I cant avoid Studies of REligion since my school's making me do it but I plan to work less on REligion next year and eventually drop it in Year 12. If I dont like Chemistry, I might drop it too. I've looked through textbook on Chemistry, and it seems really boring, and yeh..I dont want to stay up all night studying for something I dont like !!

Your school won't let you have 13 units???? Woah..... and I thought my school was shit. If you think you will like bio you should do it instead of chem, they are both science subjects so hopefully that will please your mum.
I was planning to take Chem and Bio but school wont let me, so maybe only Chem. Would I be able to change from Chem to Bio in Year 11 if I hate Chem? I also heard of something called bridging course. If I drop Chem and regret it, can I take that bridging course in Chem at uni?

back to OP: My bag is like 2 kg. Its because I have a really big bag that weighs 1 kg even without things in it, coz its a school bag. If I placed my books in a smaller bag, it would weigh less than a kg or maybe equal.

WoShiNwB

HSC
N/A
haha i heard a story in china where a kid had a school bag weighing more than herself.

she was standing on a balcony and lost her balance where she feel over the edge to her death

luvlii =]

rolror88

HSC
N/A
Would the kid even be able to carry a bag that weighs more than herself?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
rolror88 said:
Would the kid even be able to carry a bag that weighs more than herself?
You can carry things that are heavier than you. Have you ever heard of Weightlifting?

YO!

Banned
HSC
kaz1 said:
You can carry things that are heavier than you. Have you ever heard of Weightlifting?
Isn't that when you hold like heavy shit above your head?

.M.L.T.

HSC
basically 7 - 14 kgs. it varies and i have a folder thats stuffed with who knows what sheets the teachers have given me in the last week or two

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
I find that instead of carrying your bag on your back, carrying it in front of you makes it a whole lot easier. Less hunchback as well

lol who's hunchback here?

HSC
I agree with nerdsforever - aren't there lockers at your schools people?
If you are taking everything home for every subject (textbooks and all) every single night, you are doing too much homework!
Leave stuff in a locker!

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
nerdsforever said:
I find that instead of carrying your bag on your back, carrying it in front of you makes it a whole lot easier. Less hunchback as well

lol who's hunchback here?
hahaha WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
cute.asa.button said:
I agree with nerdsforever - aren't there lockers at your schools people?
If you are taking everything home for every subject (textbooks and all) every single night, you are doing too much homework!
Leave stuff in a locker!
But a lot of schools don't have lockers including mine.

rolror88

HSC
N/A
kaz1 said:
A little girl being able to weightlift/... Wow.. She either has good technique or sever back and spinal problems

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
sdcloud69 said:
20kgz brah, i put in xtra waits so i can get jaqed fibraz.
Lol, love your subtitle!

My bag probably weighs on average 5 kg, and that's cause I'm in yr 11 and have way less textbooks, and more folder. Used to weigh, back in yr 7, around 8kg I'd say.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
DJ, there's nothing funny about using the correct scale of measurement. Kg is mass, this thread is asking for weight. lololol.

Last edited:

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Aplus said:
DJ, there's nothing funny about using the correct scale of measurement. Kg is mass, this thread is asking for weight. lololol.
I know, but it just sounded funny to me :shy: It was smart.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Weight = F = ma isn't it?

mass = 10 kg
a = -10

F = -100 newton

Um... it doesn't seem right.

Yes, this is why I didn't choose Physics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)