Weird things you do before/while studying! (1 Viewer)

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
I can't study if my study area is messy (OCD) and I can only start studying when the minutes are 00, 15, 30 or 45.

I know some of my friends talk to themselves while studying (it's pretty funny to watch, but effective)
Ohhh shit that's something else I do. I also realised I can't study unless I have my spare pens, some sort of textbook/book, and my wristwatch on the table to my right. It has to be to my right or else I can't study.

AB940

HSC
Uni Grad
I swear I'm incapable of sitting at a desk normally and studying (unless I'm in a public place). I always end up either curled up on the floor or half sitting on the table. It's weird.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i have to clean my desk with spray & wipe and paper towel before I use it

even though I havent mopped my floor in over a month

StateRank

HSC
I cannot concentrate unless I have a full glass of water within reach at all times...

AB940

HSC
Uni Grad
I cannot concentrate unless I have a full glass of water within reach at all times...
I'm the same about tea. If I don't have one there I have this nagging thought; 'I should really go get myself a cup of tea soon' and I can't focus.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
when i lose concentration, i work out...mite as well utilise my time doing nothing, doing something good.

JustDance

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
reading outloud while walking around my house

elaborating to the crowd of ghosts about the subject...

DannyBoy33

HSC
N/A
Well, I guess this isn't really weird thing but I allways clean before. :D

HSC
Uni Grad
I always walk out and back in whenever I am close to getting something, or if I feel that I have learned something. This happens like every 10 min. wtf i swear =_='

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I have been recently taking strolls around my backyard back and forth, I think it scientifically helps with memory retainment. Probably a greater amount of oxgyen intake for the brain.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
When I got bored of studying for HSC, I went out in my backyard and filled up my super-soaker and played imaginary counter-strike, doing barrel rolls and hiding behind cover. I used a ball as a grenade. HSC can make you go crazy.

Last edited:

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
I have been recently taking strolls around my backyard back and forth, I think it scientifically helps with memory retainment. Probably a greater amount of oxgyen intake for the brain.
I do this too... I just pace around the house and piss off the folks :lol:

coupled with that, I try to recite whatever I have read while I am doing that... I pretty much look like I am talking to myself, schizophrenia would be the best way of describing what it looks like...

DannyBoy33

HSC
N/A
I swear I'm incapable of sitting at a desk normally and studying (unless I'm in a public place). I always end up either curled up on the floor or half sitting on the table. It's weird.
Yeah, I see this at myself too. Not sure why but it helps!

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I do this too... I just pace around the house and piss off the folks :lol:

coupled with that, I try to recite whatever I have read while I am doing that... I pretty much look like I am talking to myself, schizophrenia would be the best way of describing what it looks like...
Yep...me all day long

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
I always bobby pin my hair up when im at home studying, I hate the feeling of getting hair in my face.

puremorning

HSC
I chat really alot with friends while im studying, wanna see where they are with it and compare myself :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)