Welcome '05rs - Whats your individual project? (1 Viewer)

Which Project Are You Doing?

• Total voters

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
That's what i'm worried about. I don't want to go through all the preparationa nd stress only to find that i am doing the same monologue as heaps of other people in the state. I mean, it probably doesn't relly matter in the long run, and i'll just do my best, but i was just worried.

By the way, i'm doing Mary O'Donnell from Bombshells, and apparently two of the Bombshells characters were in Onstage, perhaps everyone is all a bit sick of Bombshells.

Oh well, i love the character anyway. It's so much like me i won't even really be acting. lol.

xx :p

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
AlleyCat said:
That's what i'm worried about. I don't want to go through all the preparationa nd stress only to find that i am doing the same monologue as heaps of other people in the state. I mean, it probably doesn't relly matter in the long run, and i'll just do my best, but i was just worried.

By the way, i'm doing Mary O'Donnell from Bombshells, and apparently two of the Bombshells characters were in Onstage, perhaps everyone is all a bit sick of Bombshells.

Oh well, i love the character anyway. It's so much like me i won't even really be acting. lol.

xx :p
hey...where did u find the play??? ive been looking for it everywhere because i want to do part of it 4 my yr 11 monologue this year but i cant find it anywhere...

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I ordered it through Dymocks. Its really good, i just hope that other people haven't found it too, or my great idea might turn out to be the examiner's worst nightmare...thousands of Mary O'Donnell's! (If you have read or seen the play you will understand why that is a nightmare.)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
lol. Sorry to burst your cat-esque bubble, but the nerdiest drama nerd is doing that for her individual - she used to be on Ship-to-Shore.

I'm doing political satire because it's never, ever, ever, ever been done before...so suck my wizzle, dizzles.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Gavrillo said:
lol. Sorry to burst your cat-esque bubble, but the nerdiest drama nerd is doing that for her individual - she used to be on Ship-to-Shore.

I'm doing political satire because it's never, ever, ever, ever been done before...so suck my wizzle, dizzles.
Oi. Don't intimidate the poor girl.
Fame or "public experience" doesn't count for much my darlings. Nikki Webster who is SUPPOSEDLY such a wonderful musician only got 91 for Music in her HSC.

So shizzle my nizzle ye'all

hednerson

HSC
hey, um. I'm doing performance and recently scrapped the monologue (yeah i know) i was working on to compose an original monologue.
so far i have star wars in 5/6 minutes.

Is original compostion a good idea?
any suggestions?

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
I've chosen scriptwriting for two reasons;

* nearly everyone else in my class is doing performance!

*For what i'm interested in doing requires more than one actor *sigh*

choices, choices :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)