• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

welcome 2004sers! (1 Viewer)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
thatz the way to go... :p
:rolleyes: Righttt :rofl:

I wonder how long he/she can keep it up for :p

I was like that too, motivated to the max but as time passes, you start to be lazy :D is true

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by maestro_86
I can't wait for yr 12.Studying is fun and spending my summer holidays doing Bus st will be extremely enjoyable.bring it on
Okay... we can't have that enthusiasm here thank you.
Everyone should be miserable and we should keep it at that~!

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Originally posted by maestro_86
I can't wait for yr 12.Studying is fun and spending my summer holidays doing Bus st will be extremely enjoyable.bring it on
I wish I were that motivated. We've just finished business management and change. It was dead easy. Going onto human relations next. That should be good, Im worried about financial though as I suck at it so much. Business studies is relatively easy though, theres just a lot of content to learn.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
far out , memorizing definitions from my book is actually quite easy , but im having problems memorizing these case studies!!!

chris42

HSC
Originally posted by Seraph
far out , memorizing definitions from my book is actually quite easy , but im having problems memorizing these case studies!!!
Yeh, they can get difficult, just try and understand the topics first, then i found it easier to relate the case studies later once you know the basics of the different topics.

Last edited:

choc-chip

HSC
we started to do globalisation after the management n change...any1 wif me?
global is interestin!!

= Jennifer =

HSC
we had our first assesment and it was worth 30% yes that much for our first HSC assesment, nobody finished cause it was too long........ the highest was 90% i got 75% (3 marks difference) and it is not a good thing since i did a heap of work on this assesment to make sure i would do well......well better keep trying as there are still many assesments to go!!

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
our assesment was worth 15%, i got 50/60. hehe, 8th in the grade. It was actually pretty easy, but marked a bit harshly. Ah well, business isn't all that hard. And not THAT much to cram (relatively). If you wanna speak of cramming, speak of economics. :|

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
well done guys.... just dont become complacent..

and Guardian.. by the time you fifnish the course i think u will find biz is all cram..... whereas eco is lyk 70% understanding and 30% cram.. :p

dezzy

HSC
i hate the financial topic soooo much!!

argh- we are half way thru it...cant wait till its over!

AGB

HSC
i hated the financial topic as well.........it is seriously the bane of business studies.......at least it is not too hard

dezzy

HSC
yea..not too hard!
lol....

hahahaha...

oh, 4 sum reason i find that funny..lol...

AGB

HSC
yeah i agree with truly.....there is not really a hard topic in the syllabus.....sometimes however it is difficult just to get through it all because there is a heap of content, and at times it can become a bit tedious...........but trust me, in the end it is definitely worth it......if you persevere with it all, it isnt that hard to get a band 6 for business, and getting up around 94/95 will get you a pretty decent scaled mark....

so my advice is to just keep going with it and keep putting in the effort even though you really dont like it....

*spent ages typing this and wondering if it is still on the topic:confused: :confused: *

EDIT: marginally still on topic :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)