• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

welcome 2004sers! (1 Viewer)

dezzy

HSC
can i get sum advice?

how many pages do u think is substantial for a topic 1 (biz management n change) summary?

i did mine but i think its a bit too long....mmmm?

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by dezzy
can i get sum advice?

how many pages do u think is substantial for a topic 1 (biz management n change) summary?

I was always confused about "How much to learn under each dot point" and i am still confused :D But i don't have to worry now..cos my HSC is over :)

= Jennifer =

HSC
Originally posted by dezzy
can i get sum advice?

mine is 19 pages.....but with diagrams, handwritten, big writing and missed lines....i will start to reduce summaries soon

perfectionist

HSC
N/A
Congrats Not-that-bright :)

Last year in Business Studies...i got 100% for first three assessments :p

Last edited:

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
wat the...

14 pages for one topic??? Typed??????
???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

how on earth can u get such lengths?? am i missing something lol...

= Jennifer =

HSC
i dont know if it has been asked but does anyone know when i can get some half yearly exams? i printed some off from this site some CSSA hsc final trials(thanks guys!!) and i dont know where else i could get some more questions

perfectionist

HSC
N/A
It's better if You just do relevant Questions from trial papers and HSC papers...I don't think u can get Half Yearly exam specifically...so i'd suggest get any past trial papers and do Questions relating to topics which will be in your Half Yearly Exam.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by Seraph
wat the...

14 pages for one topic??? Typed??????
???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

how on earth can u get such lengths?? am i missing something lol...

well my notes are all in pt forms with lots of spacing.. ie: biz format..... 14 pages for each topic aint much...... considering there are so mani chapters in each topic..

Originally posted by = Jennifer =
i dont know if it has been asked but does anyone know when i can get some half yearly exams? i printed some off from this site some CSSA hsc final trials(thanks guys!!) and i dont know where else i could get some more questions
have u check *biz resources*? http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16609

Last edited:

snot

ok i know wat ur sayin bout start summerising now. but how do you really get the time really. i dont muck around i do my homework get on the internet for an hour do research have a look on this site and then work on my assesments and afta all that its about 12 o'clock so i have no time to do any study. am i doin something wrong? any suggestions??

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
ur not being effient enough... u need to onli find time for the important stuff...... no matter how urgent.... just focus on what is important..

with biz summarising its quite easi....... just skim read paragraph by paragraph.. and pick up a few keywords and summarise the main pt in ur own words.... u might not be v good at summarising..but after a while u get sued to it.....

with biz.. dont focus attention on the small stuff or small terms, cuz u wont have enough time to study the big picture,

make sure u know ur basics.... terms and definitions...forumalas and interpretation of formulas...

when summarising always relate it to the topic..dont spend ur time and energey on something that doesnt relate to the topic

make sure u have a good textbook and mainly learn from that... outsourcing info is good eg: refering to other textbooks but do keep your mind that do not attempt to summarise 3 textbooks.. u srsli wont have time.. and u will also prob end up with your own book which defeats the purpose of doing summaries ie: compress info into the simplest form.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
if u want a great hsc mark for business then i recommend that u do this.......

u business studies hsc ppl should summarise ur business textbook starting now. make it like no longer than 10 pages a topic. make sure u read n understand ur notes on a regular basis

then

before ur trials summarise ur summary notes....cut it down from 10 pages per topic to just 5 pages assuming u understand the topic and u should b at the stage where u just hv the main points in ur notes which u can write a heaps about. DONT FORGET TO LEARN CASE STUDIES!

so therefore u will kill the trials and u wont hv to cram for the hsc coz u would already hv ur sick ass summary notes to revise.

gluck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)