We're in year 11! (1 Viewer)

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
My advice is that you shouldn't work your butt off to the extent that you get stressed. Year 11 and 12 really don't mean much. If you don't do so well and your UAI isn't high enough to get into that uni course you always wanted, DON"T WORRY! there are OTHER ways to get into uni! And why stop there???? Uni isn't the be all and end all of education/life! have you considered doing a traineeship? think about it. You just finished the hsc....you don't want to go to uni anymore cos your sick of studying so you apply for that graphic arts traineeship that you saw in yesterdays paper. Say you got the job....You're now looking at working full time, getting paid around the $300 mark, your getting training, and you don't have to pay a cent for anything...!!!!

I think its a sweet deal ;)

So have fun at school! really enjoy it, but don't ever take school as an example of the real world because they are so different its amusing.

cheers, jess

HSC
Im kinda looking forward to year 11, mainly the teachers-acting-friendly bit! Also, im looking forward to doing subjects that i actually want to learn about!

vizman

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Im kinda looking forward to year 11, mainly the teachers-acting-friendly bit! Also, im looking forward to doing subjects that i actually want to learn about!
i couldn't agree more

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I'm going to have to study now I'm in Year 11, that's what I'm worried about. I've just cruised my way through school until now.

thecan

HSC
im looking forward to the 2 study periods ill get each cycle (42 periods per cycle). if i were doing 12U instead of 13U then id get 5, but im sure ill live with 8 when i drop to 11U in year 12 :D

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
:( I start at a new school tomorrow :( I dont get study periods or any free time at the selective school im going to because they have 1hr 15min periods 4 periods a day, plus yr 11 students have to get tuored my yr 12 students in maths etc during lunch :(

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Remember: The prelim course counts for shit all.

You dont have to work until Term 4 :uhhuh:

HSC
I would just like to say: "OMG ITS TRUE!!!!!!" One of the teacher's that is really mean to the junior years, treated us so different, and said that we could EAT IN CLASS!! Hahaha, all those posts on this thread were true!! Also, she said that we can have tea, coffee or hot chocolate whenever we want!!

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Apparently at my new school it's a big privilage, now we're in senior school, to be able to bring our bags into science classes, as well as our other ones!

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
black_kat_meow said:
Apparently at my new school it's a big privilage, now we're in senior school, to be able to bring our bags into science classes, as well as our other ones!
Yeah, seniors canteen line, senior library study area and being able to bring bags into the library.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Wooz said:
Yeah, seniors canteen line, senior library study area and being able to bring bags into the library.
Yeah I love being able to bring my bag into the study area of the library. Also, the teachers a really different too, they treat us like young adults and they happen to accidently slip out an occasional swear word now and then. It's bad (swearing is very bad! :mad1:) but it's uber-funny :lol: ahaha, we're so immature.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
m0ofin said:
Yeah I love being able to bring my bag into the study area of the library. Also, the teachers a really different too, they treat us like young adults and they happen to accidently slip out an occasional swear word now and then. It's bad (swearing is very bad! :mad1:) but it's uber-funny :lol: ahaha, we're so immature.
yeah teachers are cool in the senior years =]`most of them anyways ..

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Through reading the posts I feel kind of privileged to go to a senior campus with only years 11 and 12. No 7-10 distractions and pretty much all of the advantages of being a senior our a given.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)