• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
sly fly said:
They don't. The only preachers you are aware of are probably the ones you've seen on the media who say such things. Ofcourse, the preachers who preach good things won't make it on the media because theres no reason for it. When Muslim clerics sit there and preach ''we should be kind to people, we should respect our parents, we should practice forgiveness'' etc etc etc, there isn't any reason for them to attract publicity because this is what most people preach and it's nothing out of the ordinary. The sheikh at my local mosque has never preached anything like raping is ok or whatever, he has continuously condemned such things. He preaches goodness and tolerance and all that kind of stuff.

I am a Muslim who doesn't think in that way and if you like, I can introduce you to over a hundred other Muslims who don't think this way - and that's just from sydney.
one of them over here.

sly fly

HSC
Moonlight - if Khalid Yassin was indeed preaching for Muslims to abstain from having non muslim friends (I wouldn't be surprised if he was) and was not taken out of context, then he was wrong for doing so. Islam does not prevent us from having friends who are not Muslims. In fact, I believe the prophet (s) himself had non-Muslim friends.

Riqtay

Assistant Member
HSC
I would like to denounce the actions of any Muslim rapist or for that matter Muslim extremists. The fact of the matter is that these so called Muslims are not actually Muslim as they misinterpret the teachings of Islam and implement them in a very inhumane and extremist way.

Muslim extremists cannot justify their extreme actions and should be shunned by society as a whole.

The word Islam literally means peace, which is not consistent with the actions of these uneducated and extreme Muslims.

M.I.A-187

HSC
CSI: CRIMES ™ said:
Yes I know all muslims aren't rapist, No I'm not inferring Islam equals raping females. Yes this is from a rightwing web page, No it doesn't dissmisse the stats or provable stats all i had to say is this is damn wrong...............
Shit that is fucked up....its damn wrong and i want to shoot those muslim for doing such an aweful crime for such an awful reason. Like where the fuck did the kuwain (spelling) tell them to rape foreign womens ???? Sick [people].

Last edited by a moderator:

sly fly

HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
Yeh they're always wrong for doing so aren't they? But they do. They shouldn't be chastised for expressing the real underlying beliefs & feelings of Muslims living here.

I understand that you have to be nice at the moment, because you're only a minority and you'd be crushed if the truth came out, but strangely enough, people are actually able to forsee what would happen should you become the majority.

You become the majority = you control the law = you implement the same types of laws as EVERY other (majority) islamic country has = intolerant of anything that is a fat islamic male.

Any true believer in freedom and human rights, would not ever defend a Muslim. That is why the left wing is flawed and people can see it for what its really worth.

It isn't freedom and peace that the left wing loves, its anything that destroys the big bad white man that the left wing loves.
Yes, anyone who preaches such things are wrong. You insist that they do but the vast majority DON'T......if you want, I can introduce you to a dozen sheikhs from sydney who DON'T practice anything of the like, but rather, condemn it.

I'm not being nice because I am in the minority, I'm being nice because my religion teaches me to be nice.

I don't think you have to worry about us becoming the majority any time soon :rolleyes:

Any true believer in freedom and human rights, would not ever defend a Muslim? Are you really serious? Muslims are human, so they are also entitled to human rights.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
M.I.A-187 said:
Shit that is fucked up....its damn wrong and i want to shoot those muslim for doing such an aweful crime for such an awful reason. Like where the fuck did the kuwain (spelling) tell them to rape foreign womens ???? Sick [people].
the spelling is quran, or koran if your american, though i dont know why they call it koran...

that is what we've been arguing for ages. islam doesnt say to rape anyone, as punishment OR as pleasure.

Riqtay

Assistant Member
HSC
Terrible spellor, you are absolutely correct for noting that some Islamic countries actually make it legal for extremists to flourish. Many Islamic countries look down upon women as inferior beings who shouldn't get equal rights to men.

Well I say that those countries arn't actually practicing the true law of Islam. As I said earlier islam means peace and its teachings do not undermine the soverignty of women in any way.

sly fly

HSC
M.I.A-187 said:
I completely agree with you, it makes me sick........though, you could have said it without all the swearing :p

sly fly

HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
They are very islamic, i find it hard to believe that they aren't practicing the true law of Islam.
and why is that?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
I was under the impression it meant "submission".

So, why don't the majority of [moderate] Muslims (and preachers) publically denounce the extremists?

On the topic of Shariah law, I've said it before but it's just like Communism, are there ANY countries that have EVER practised either the way they were meant to be?

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:

So, why don't the majority of [moderate] Muslims (and preachers) publically denounce the extremists?

On the topic of Shariah law, I've said it before but it's just like Communism, are there ANY countries that have EVER practised either the way they were meant to be?
muslim means "to submit" or something similar.

many do, but they dont make it to the big screen, for some reason.

today? no, none follow it properly. if anything, they have inverted the teachings they were meant to follow

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
The preachers are like modern version of hitlers who uses their extraordinary sense of vocal persuasion to gain power.

They're the true extremist (preachers) who will turn others (followers) into extremist's workers (henchmen) that does all the dirty work (terrorising).

sly fly

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:

Islam comes from the Arabic word salam, which means peace. So in a literal sense, it is derived from the word peace. However, you're right, if you asked me to describe the religion Islam in one word, I would probably say something along the lines of submission.

Alot of them do publically denounce the extremists when they get the chance to appear before the media, which isn't very often.

How is shariah law like communism?
Yes, true Islamic law was imposed in Saudi Arabia during the prophet's (s) lifetime when he became the leader, which was almost 1500years ago.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
We dont need 100% of muslims to be extrimists, before we can say that there is a problem with islam. When we persistently see such events happening only by people who are muslim, even though alot are innocent. We still have to realise that even if islam has many good people, the fact that it produces alot of extremes is a sure sign that sometihng is terribly wrong with the religion.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
sly fly said:
Moonlight - if Khalid Yassin was indeed preaching for Muslims to abstain from having non muslim friends (I wouldn't be surprised if he was) and was not taken out of context, then he was wrong for doing so. Islam does not prevent us from having friends who are not Muslims. In fact, I believe the prophet (s) himself had non-Muslim friends.
Excellent, I am glad to hear it

sly fly

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
But are there any groups that have never produced extremists?
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that?

sly fly

HSC
SashatheMan said:
We dont need 100% of muslims to be extrimists, before we can say that there is a problem with islam. When we persistently see such events happening only by people who are muslim, even though alot are innocent. We still have to realise that even if islam has many good people, the fact that it produces alot of extremes is a sure sign that sometihng is terribly wrong with the religion.
First of all, these atrocities are not committed only by Muslims. There are many non-Muslim rapists, terrorists etc. Secondly, it doesn't mean there is something wrong with the religion, it means there is something terribly wrong with the people who commit these acts.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
sly fly said:
First of all, these atrocities are not committed only by Muslims. There are many non-Muslim rapists, terrorists etc. Secondly, it doesn't mean there is something wrong with the religion, it means there is something terribly wrong with the people who commit these acts.
i hate that argument. Every muslim extemists, believes he is doing it to please allah and help defend islam from disbelievers. THis is because he was taught to be a muslim. there is something terribly wrong with those people who do it, i believe that, and i also aknowledge that there are people all over the world who are capable of such a thing. but we dont see those amounts of extrimists comng out of any other religoin. and the thing is , these type of people who become extremists, need a trigger that makes them become an extrimist., This is where islam comes in. It triggers those type of people into becaoming extremists because of their nature. so islam is to blame as the major contributer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)