What annoys you about the opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

rozymisty

HSC
For me, its the fact that they are so shallow and only want to have sex and only think of themselves.

Also i hate the fact that you guys can not aim right when you are peeing in a unisex toliet. Its sooo fucking anoying when you have to use a unisex toliet and you see either piss all over the fucking floor or on teh seat, or you leave it down. the other day we were coming bcak from byron, and had to use a garage toliet and there was shit all over the floor..........thats revolting! I mean comon, it doesnt take much to aim right.....lazy shits!

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
That they have pussy power which means they can fuck who they want, providing they are mediorcly attractive.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
For me, its the fact that they are so shallow and only want to have sex and only think of themselves.

Also i hate the fact that you guys can not aim right when you are peeing in a unisex toliet. Its sooo fucking anoying when you have to use a unisex toliet and you see either piss all over the fucking floor or on teh seat, or you leave it down. the other day we were coming bcak from byron, and had to use a garage toliet and there was shit all over the floor..........thats revolting! I mean comon, it doesnt take much to aim right.....lazy shits!
i hate generalisations

edit: and when girls cant make up their mind, and all of a sudden feel so "sorry" afterwards.

Last edited:

Jeee

Banned
HSC
They can be so incredibly shallow and DON'T UNDERSTAND WOMEN.

SucRii

Banned
HSC
Too many to list ;). Sorry but thats the truth.

SucRii

Banned
HSC
that just means we have more to complain about :D

Jeee

Banned
HSC
and making generalisations like this isnt being shallow?
I apologise Mr Pernickety.
Since I don't know the entire male population, I'm simply basing it on the males I am (unfortunately) surrounded by (outside of family, because the guys in my fam be cool). They is not implying males collectively.

HSC
I hate girls who bleach their hair blonde.
I hate girls who raise the pitch of their voice at the end of every sentence.
I hate girls who smile too much

rozymisty

HSC
u guys always leave the seat down
why should it bother you that we put the seat down? we dont like sitting on the freezing cold rim, which is very thin and hard to balance on. I mean its not hard to aim into a slightly smaller area is it? Coz i mean back in high school u guys were able to aim for like who can pee the highest etc, so why cant you pee into a toliet, when its like right there,...just move your cock a bit and then pee....

ive found though that when the toliets are revolting, and you have to squat over the loo, your thighs get a very good workout lol..do you find it hard to pee if you are focusing on trying to not sit on the urine or smell the shit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)