What are some unsual things your lecturer/tutor/lab demonstrator said? (1 Viewer)

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
Psych lecturer:

"If anybody's phone goes off, I will make them stand up and sing "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion in front of everyone"
lol you're in my friends' class. she the "point with conviction" one too?

my lecturers/tutors have been boring so far. development studies shows promise though.

Knightingal

HSC
econ2101 lect today:

lecturer: "2 hr lectures can get very boring. so throughout all the lectures im going to do weird things and you make a 'list of oddness' the person with the longest list wins a prize, a life changing prize at the end of sem"

weird things that he did:
- pretend tripped over the desk at the front
- walked out one door of the theatre still talking (had a mic on) then came back in another door talking the whole time like nothing happened.

:D
that was hilarious! and when he was talking about the kid's indifference curve being like art or something lol he's awesome, i love that guy.

whoisurdaddy

HSC
econ2101 lect today:

lecturer: "2 hr lectures can get very boring. so throughout all the lectures im going to do weird things and you make a 'list of oddness' the person with the longest list wins a prize, a life changing prize at the end of sem"

weird things that he did:
- pretend tripped over the desk at the front
- walked out one door of the theatre still talking (had a mic on) then came back in another door talking the whole time like nothing happened.

:D
which lecture/lecturer was this?

Dangeroustiger1

HSC
Hibbert in CHEM1011, teaching us about the structure of amphetamine:

"Now, for all you druggies here..."

And when the lights go off randomly in CLB, he assumed it was a fire drill:

"If there is a fire, I'll be the first one out. None of this captain going down with his ship nonsense!"

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

"If there is a fire, I'll be the first one out. None of this captain going down with his ship nonsense!"
I went to that lecture with a friend last week, that guy looks a lot like Santa Claus.

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC

I remember him.

Does he still have completely random slides in his lectures, so that they go something like this:

"chemistry chemistry chemisty chem-- Oh, yes, this is me with a big metal gong in Thailand. chemistry chemistry chemistry..."

?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Santa Claus Chem lecturer said today "My little thing fell out".

sinophile2

HSC
N/A
Not something he said but my mining lecturer came in today with one of his teeth missing and explained that he got into a fight at a pub. he was proud to say that the other guy came off worse though. I was thinking "How old is he again? Late forties or something?"

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I was early for a maths lecture one day, this guy comes in like 15mins before the lecture starts and plays youtube videos about the human body and crap. Then he said "let's get started" and everyone told him he was in the wrong lecture and he was really embarrassed and left. You sort of had to be there to find it funny.

shady145

Banned
HSC
I was early for a maths lecture one day, this guy comes in like 15mins before the lecture starts and plays youtube videos about the human body and crap. Then he said "let's get started" and everyone told him he was in the wrong lecture and he was really embarrassed and left. You sort of had to be there to find it funny.

twistedrebel

HSC
comp1917 lecture to kid "if you disagree with me are you going to fly a plane into the library?"

And his lecture bagging out govt/uni admin/current style of unis was epic.

TheStallion

HSC
comp1917 lecture to kid "if you disagree with me are you going to fly a plane into the library?"

And his lecture bagging out govt/uni admin/current style of unis was epic.
Was good. Also "what's the difference between an engineer and a prostitute?" was great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)