What are you currently Reading? (2 Viewers)

Aysce

HSC
1984 - George Orwell.

So far it's pretty sweet :)

Aysce

HSC
I was about to start this the other day, but then I realised my e-book was in German.
I have the eBook I think if you want it.

It's not very hard to find the english version online though lol.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
The lost symbol ( from the author of the davinci code )

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
I have the eBook I think if you want it.

It's not very hard to find the english version online though lol.
I think I got it in some bulk download...yeah, I know it's not hard to find. I just saw the german and was like, da fuq? and chose another book.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Earlier in the holidays: Godot (Beckett), The stranger (Camus) and The Great Gatsby (Fitzgerald). All quite interesting reads.

Now i'm halfway through the first book in 'A tale of fire and ice', 'A game of thrones'. It's quite slow but i'm probably only feeling that because i've seen the tv series.

SanjoyM

HSC
Finished Lolita, Invention of Solitude, Don Dellio "The Names", The Name of the Rose (amazing book!)
NOW: The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein..
Has anyone read "Life of Pi"?

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Finished Lolita, Invention of Solitude, Don Dellio "The Names", The Name of the Rose (amazing book!)
NOW: The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein..
Has anyone read "Life of Pi"?
Yes lol life of pi is alright i guess but eco's book which u read is amaze balls

SanjoyM

HSC
Yes lol life of pi is alright i guess but eco's book which u read is amaze balls
YES!! Umberto Eco is a GENIUS!! His meditation on contemporary issues pertinent to our society, religiosity and the contention of human faith, akin to an intricate work of art... Too GOOD!! Good is an understatement....Brilliant!!

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
YES!! Umberto Eco is a GENIUS!! His meditation on contemporary issues pertinent to our society, religiosity and the contention of human faith, akin to an intricate work of art... Too GOOD!! Good is an understatement....Brilliant!!
He is inspired by my favourite author Borges. You should check him out if you enjoyed Eco

SanjoyM

HSC
He is inspired by my favourite author Borges. You should check him out if you enjoyed Eco
Thanks for the recommendation. I shall investigate Borges soon!! By the way, have you read Infinte Jest by David Foster Wallace? It's amazing, but REALLY arduous to comprehend at times..

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Thanks for the recommendation. I shall investigate Borges soon!! By the way, have you read Infinte Jest by David Foster Wallace? It's amazing, but REALLY arduous to comprehend at times..
Never heard of it, but might check it out :) thanks!

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
Non school related, I read for leisure :)
Currently reading:
Mercy - Rebecca Lim
The Host - Stephanie Meyer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)