What are you currently Reading? (1 Viewer)

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
Dracula. It actually is very good.
I thought it was great too. Only got halfway through though before I had to stop reading it because of HSC English and Romulus, My Father. Bah. I haven't got around to reading the rest of it yet though.

I finished reading Treasure Island the other day and started A Short History of the World by H.G. Wells today.

carmot

HSC
Short stories (for eng ext). Road Dahl is amazing. I love all the twists in his story. And a few others, like Gift of the Magi and The Necklace and something by Chekhov. I had to read Kew Gardens as well, though that was a bit longwinded, although it had really nice description.

Shadow of a Dark Queen! Slowly working my way through the riftwar sagas after being introduced to Magician last year =D but it's so sad now that all the characters from the previous saga are dead/old/don't appear D=

pman

Banned
HSC
Short stories (for eng ext). Road Dahl is amazing. I love all the twists in his story. And a few others, like Gift of the Magi and The Necklace and something by Chekhov. I had to read Kew Gardens as well, though that was a bit longwinded, although it had really nice description.

Shadow of a Dark Queen! Slowly working my way through the riftwar sagas after being introduced to Magician last year =D but it's so sad now that all the characters from the previous saga are dead/old/don't appear D=
pug and thomas appear in that saga....so do jimmy the hand and gamina...pretty sure gardan is mentioned at some point and calis was first introduced n silverthorn (as a baby)

Last edited:

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
rererererere-reading Sum of All Fears by Tom Clancy

its good, but the more i read it the more i notice every single character is the SAME
(yes the femanist bitch uses the same phrases as the white catholic rich CIA director and suprise suprise so does the black air force pilot and if i bother to read the terrorist's side story I'm sure they use the same phrases as well) seriously, the story is good but even stephanie meyer has more than one character in her book..

... actually thats debatable now i think about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)