What are you guys doing now to study for the HSC? (2 Viewers)

Skriker

HSC
So what are you guys doing now? I'm really confused I'm not sure what to do since the trials are over and can't decide on which topics to study on each subject!! its just soo confusing. So what are you going to do now up unitil the HSC?

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
this is wat im doing:
1. Past papers
2. past papers
3. past papers
4. past papers
5. english essays
6. modern essays
7. past papers
8. ......

tambam

HSC
So what are you guys doing now? I'm really confused I'm not sure what to do since the trials are over and can't decide on which topics to study on each subject!! its just soo confusing. So what are you going to do now up unitil the HSC?
Past papers. That's all you'll need. Succcessones are good cos you can memorise answers.
(& also write out some essay plans for english/ancient)

Edit: Yeah, what he said ^

Skyzor

HSC
Past papers but i would also make up some questions for options were the syllabus has been altered or just introduced.

For example, in ancient history we are doing the Julio-Claudians which has only been in the HSC 4 years or some shit. So it would be a good idea to synthesize some questions.

Do it enough and chances of guessing the question or coming close to it are pretty high.

Aindan

HSC
do you guys think there is still time to bludge for the moment?

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
do you guys think there is still time to bludge for the moment?
maybe just for a bit. depends on wat ur aiming for. if u want a highish atar like 99.5+ i wouldnt be bludging too much.
but i on the other hand hav bludged the last 5 days.

HSC
maybe just for a bit. depends on wat ur aiming for. if u want a highish atar like 99.5+ i wouldnt be bludging too much.
but i on the other hand hav bludged the last 5 days.
yet you're still aiming for a 98 (same as me) D:

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
yet you're still aiming for a 98 (same as me) D:
i just am aiming for 98 bcuz then my mum wont nag me for not putting enuff effort. i need about 97 for commerce at UNSW. even less with bonus points.

imZerroo

HSC
2months

month1: write and memorise ALL notes.
month2: past papers, past papers, past papers.

will i do that? no.
sigh.

HSC
Uni Grad
2 months eh?

well here's a schedule for me

English - past paper 1's, learning to adapt the creative into the stimulus given, refine my essays and also try to write essays off scratch using my notes in case if there is a fucked up question in the HSC. it also gives me a chance to attempt to answer the question extremely well :p
Maths - past papers for both 3U and 4U, binomial probability and permutations + combinations review T_T, also gonna try to tutor students who need in 2U, 3U and 4U so i can bump my tutoring skills :p
legal studies - past papers, read through content, make more notes for world order
music - strictly 2 hours of piano a day (played only 1-2 hours a week in the past two weeks T_T)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I will make a list of shit to do on the weekend and then do it over the next few weeks. But I don't think I'll get it done.
Not doing shit this week though.
Even though we have half a topic to cover in bio and 1 and a half in mx2. Lol

Skriker

HSC
lol is it me or is nobody going to achieve the goals they are setting :p

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Doing about 50-100 past papers for maths << this is crucial for me as my 2unit rank sucks so bad.. Gonna do trial papers, HSC, james ruse, SBHS, baulko ANYTHING!!!!!

Business- again write lots of extended responses and tackle short answers>> read notes

eco same thing as business

english- remember my essays and write lots and lots to adapt to various questions

ancient- notes notes notes essays essays

lukasheights

HSC
Doing about 50-100 past papers for maths << this is crucial for me as my 2unit rank sucks so bad.. Gonna do trial papers, HSC, james ruse, SBHS, baulko ANYTHING!!!!!

Business- again write lots of extended responses and tackle short answers>> read notes

eco same thing as business

english- remember my essays and write lots and lots to adapt to various questions

ancient- notes notes notes essays essays
Hey mate, how many units are you doing? If you do 12, chances are that maths won't count.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)