what are you over?? (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
AlleyCat said:
you cant type sarcasm without doing this:

who are you again *wink* *sarcasm alert*
thats stupid *wink* *sarcasm alert* *cough* :confused: what?

was that sarcastic or not?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
AlleyCat said:
don't fight it, embrace it. here, have a bone.
but....3 people have claimed me as their pet :s

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
AlleyCat said:
i hate hair punks with ponytails
please explain

Im over fashion in general.
I think people look great and i envy girls who can pull off anything they wear, have the money to spend on lots of beautiful pieces because dont get me wrong i believe there is a shitload out there, i walk into stores and look at things and try things on but i just never get around to buying them because im so just a jeans (or skirt) and singlet girl. Or plain 3/4 or long sleeved shirt with a hoodie in winter. I find that the stuff that tends to be in fashion, i wouldnt be able to pull off.
I dont think my wardrobe has anything that someone would look at and think, ohh thats fashionable now or something i wouldnt be able to wear next season because it will be overdone or something. This isnt because i have the "fuck fashion" or "im too cool to care" attitude, but i just cant be bothered.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
the school girls who wear the musta straightened hair in a middle ponytail with a huge puff of hair above their forehead and clipped with crisscrossed bobbypins.
every school has hundreds...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
natstar said:
I think thats a good attitude. I dont like people who try to be tryhards at pulling off the latest fashions, thats why there are so many clones around, and half of them look pathetic. If you have ur own style thats great, I think thats what fashion is all about
but if guys do it, they're called dags :(

i dont like that word

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I'm the same as you Dazed...I prefer to be comfy than look like a slave to fashion gone wrong.

@ Alleycat... the, umm, quaff, isn't it? Made famous by celebrities the world over at various awards ceremonies.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
On everyone I am over...
- Silver or gold belts. Im still keen on 3 tone or bronze (even though i don't own them) but silver or gold just scream "fad".
- Like natstar I am so over Supre and VG bashing, especially in this forum.
- Supatubes. Skinny Jeans = good, but every second person has supatubes in Newcastle. Probably because it's harder to find other brands... but all the same i'm over them.
- 3/4 tights and denim minis

On me I am over...
- Sportsgirl. It used to make up my whole wardrobe. These days I walk in and then walk.
- Long strings of beads. I just overdid this fashion.
- jeans tucked into boots. Once I again, I killed it for myself. Now everytime I put them on I feel like a jockey.
- Belts over long shirts/dresses. I still love belts but I'm just done with wearing them over a long tank or a short dress with jeans etc.

kaylz

HSC
I'm over not having a job, or any money. Mostly the money part. I don't really want a job. Just the money. I'm over not being able to afford clothes that I want. I'm over my cursed good taste. I'm over Tree of Life Casey Donovan types in Newtown. Lose weight or don't come out of the house, I say.

kaylz

HSC
Gladly.

I'm also over emo boys. Sure, when you're at school sitting in the corner of the playground cranking the used on your ipod you look original, but when you travel in groups...Nigga please.

kaylz

HSC
Ew yes. I'm over arse. Don't wanna see it.

tempco

HSC
natstar said:
Im over boys showing their undergarments. It looks so daggy. My brother is really emo (or so he trys to be) and im constantly pulling his pants up for him. He's nearly 18, I think its about time he smarten up
save him, please!

stainmepink

HSC
i am going to be over my boyfriend. correction ex-boyfriend. soon. please god :(

kaylz

HSC
Nekkid... Scarlett Johanssen is so seriously hot in your avatar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)