• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what are you over?? (1 Viewer)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
@ Dazed: Ive seen quite a few chicks lately with wide bits of material around their head, but they don't have it pushed back, its on their hairline and down their forehead, and sits over the tops of the ears
see now that's a no- especially the ear factor.

Lennie

EnterNameHere said:
Cant seem to find any female stuff on the website.

I'll try and take a few pics when I go in tomorrow
Actually, just browsing ebay Ive come across something similar.

These are ones we had in last winter, but add a little more paint and a few more 'billabong's and you have them.

0Jade0

HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
in those bright colours and they looked kinda knitted or croched (like with shiny material with holes through it, i cant explain, they were really wide)
Anyone that wears those headbands should be shot. They look like the things that go around the oranges in fruit shops.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
melimoo said:
random tangent:
] the toes were pointy and were pointing up - like pixie shoes!!!! :( they were horrible on!! :( so there fore i didn't buy them1!!
hahahaha

that reminds me, on sat night i was out in newcastle and i was pissed and tripped out of a car and broke the heel of my pointy toes, i was limping along with one flat shoe and one high heel all the way along the road thinking i was walking partly on a hill or something, while my friends were laughing at me..until my friend kindly broke the other heel for me so they were even...when i sobered up i realised i was now wearing pixie shoes with the pointy bits sticking up :( i wonder if i can get them repaired/ end of tangent

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
*~Dazed~* said:
see now that's a no- especially the ear factor.
Kinda like
but without the brim of the hat (sorry, best example I could find. I've seen a pic of her with a green headband, it actually looked kinda cute, but meh)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I still don't figure bogans look like that at all.
And she was kinda surfie before she met lleyton anyway. I think that's what her look is, winter surf.

0Jade0

HSC
Well more Chav than bogan but I didn't think many people would know what a chav is.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I don't like her (sienna's) fashion sense really.
There's this article in a recent cosmo mag (not this month) where it says that boho is hot (a la sienna) but if you're going to be faux-ho (mix in one or two boho pieces for a hybrid outfit) then it's a no-go. I personally think its the other way round. I think full boho is a bit argh (therefor a no-go), but mixing a few pieces like Kate Moss etc. is heaps hotter.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
natstar said:
-the whole Sienna Miller obsession and how she is a style icon bla bla bla. A bit of boho is ok, but seriously not the whole hype that surrounds her

-brand bagging. Im seriously over people who bag out brands, especially supre. Sometimes, its only what some of us (like me) can afford. No, i dont come out wearing "Love The OC" tops, and other silly logo tee's, or short skirts up to my ass, but I do come out with simple basic tanks and long sleeve tops, simple jeans and pants, and cute accessories such as belts and hats and bags. I also dont believe in spending a lot on trends that is only going to last a few weeks/months. IMO its a wast eof money that could be spent on other stuff. I only choose to spend a lot of money of peices that will last a long time, like basic jeans etc. So for this reason shops like Valley Girl and Supre are perfect.

-Skinny Jeans. It started off as a really good look, but now its an over-rated, over done trend, that has turned everyone into clones.

-Uggs in public. Since when has sleep wear become day wear, or in some peoples cases club wear (ive seen it)

-Boots into Jeans. Like skinny's they started off as a nice look, but now are over done way too much. It would be nice to see skinny's with something different
boots in jeans I tried that once it looks shitty on me so I hate it now too. :p

ChrisE

HSC
metro mullets are starting to get on my nerves as well as those really neat faux-hawks. the emo boy trend was never really cool but im very over that as well.

i read earlier in this thread people are over guys in polo shirts, what else are we supposed to wear i say? t-shirts arent applicable in every occasion and i like having a collar on my shirt.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Proper collared shirts? You can get some nice casual ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)