• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what are you over?? (1 Viewer)

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
Hippies!!!!

PONCHO'S!!!
There's a reason they stayed in the 70's..
just throw a friggen blanket around ya shoulders!!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
I still like polos.
And pink polos.
And industrie polos.
i hate industrie polos...especially pink ones

but polos usually are orite, just keep the collar down fellas

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Nah, up collars are sexy too! Can look wankerish, but on the right guy, its like, phwoar!!!

Oh, another thing I like, someone mentioned it before that their over it (well what I think was it) ... guys t-shirts, with like, grafitti sprawl on it...theres a guy in my uni course that wears them, he ain't much chop, but he is sooo much cuter with those shirts ;)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Nah, up collars are sexy too! Can look wankerish, but on the right guy, its like, phwoar!!!

Oh, another thing I like, someone mentioned it before that their over it (well what I think was it) ... guys t-shirts, with like, grafitti sprawl on it...theres a guy in my uni course that wears them, he ain't much chop, but he is sooo much cuter with those shirts ;)
lol...i musn't know any of those "right guys" coz it looks manky on every guy i've seen...although, i am a guy, so most guys i see look like wankers

Lennie

hipsta_jess said:
Agreed. But to be honest, its hard to find guys clothing that isnt like that.
Another thing I am over, is anything with paint splashes. Especially jeans!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ohh yes!!!

and excessive fading (some fading is still cool, but when you have dark blue jeans and a white stripe down your leg...its very 2003)

Lennie

Its crazy though.
We got a whole heap of "new season" billabong stock, and while the t-shirts are getting a little better, the jeans are shocking.
The majority of them are faded excessively, or have that orangey tint to them, which doesnt go with anything, and to make matters worse, 90% of the girls jeans have 'billabong' written about 50 times down the sides in pink paint, with splashes everywhere. I would have thought everyone was over this years ago....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
Its crazy though.
We got a whole heap of "new season" billabong stock, and while the t-shirts are getting a little better, the jeans are shocking.
The majority of them are faded excessively, or have that orangey tint to them, which doesnt go with anything, and to make matters worse, 90% of the girls jeans have 'billabong' written about 50 times down the sides in pink paint, with splashes everywhere. I would have thought everyone was over this years ago....
yeh...i thought having 'ROXY' splashed across your ass was enough

Lennie

_Bushra_ said:
enternamehere where do you work?

and those pants sound horrendous :eek: yuck
The woolworths of all surf-stores 'city beach'. It has tonnes of stock though which is good :D

Yeah, those jeans are shocking, but everyone seems to buy them. I just cant understand why, if you were going to buy a pair of jeans worth $89-$170, why do people choose these ones.... and then team them up with an equally loud, bright tee shirt or jacket....

Last edited by a moderator:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I don't like the jeans with Roxy across the bum, but I love the cut of them

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
head bands--everyone at my school STILL wears them

jesus
What do you mean, still? Haha since when do people wear them at all? I thought i was pretty much the only one, apart from those disgusting ones that were around for a while a while ago, in those bright colours and they looked kinda knitted or croched (like with shiny material with holes through it, i cant explain, they were really wide)
I always wear plain material ones to keep my hair back, but i never see anyone else wearing them (apart from little kids) and most people probably look at me as though i am the biggest tool because its such a primary school thing but i have like 6, 3 of which are black.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I don't like the jeans with Roxy across the bum, but I love the cut of them
i have no complaints...i find myself staring at girls asses all the time...it like, trains guys to naturally look there

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
@ Dazed: Ive seen quite a few chicks lately with wide bits of material around their head, but they don't have it pushed back, its on their hairline and down their forehead, and sits over the tops of the ears

Lennie

_Bushra_ said:
post a pic up if you can! (of baaaad jeans)
Cant seem to find any female stuff on the website.

I'll try and take a few pics when I go in tomorrow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)