What Are You Reading? (1 Viewer)

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by ally15
kath & kim RULZ!!! it was so fricken hilarious!! pity its last season was aired last year
Au Contraire. There is a new season airing this year, but not until October or thereabouts. [Still in production.] And yes, I am a fan.

Reading various books at the moment, including working my way through 'A History Of Art' (900+ pages and I can only read it occasionally, due to its bulk not being conductive for transport-reading.)

Seabiscuit

HSC
I'm reading Anil's Ghost and Brave New World. :( Reading 2 books at once is so confusing...

BatLeb

HSC
i finished the twlight series in 1 week

does any1 no any good crimeficition novels?

BK-Jatz-Gal

HSC
Elizabeth Haydon- child of blood series... looking for requiem of the sun! i didnt realise the trilogy was part of a larger series... :p

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Just finished reading: Ice Station by Matthew Reiley - best action thriller book ive read so far!!!
About to start reading Deception Point by Dan Brown - the only one of his books that i havnt read. By the way, Angels and Demons was his best book by far, cant wait for the movie to come out

4unitfreak

HSC
Before I get a piece of garlic thrown at me for supposedly being on the bandwagon, I'm reading New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (second in the Twilight Saga), and it's damn fantastic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)