What are you thoughts on the City/Country differences??? (1 Viewer)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah realise most people living in rural areas actually live in towns and do not do any farmwork?

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
hahaha australian bureau of statistics lol

bourke or somewhere has the highest

and

regional towns such as wellington, dubbo, parkes lol make up the majority of the list

this is due to many factors
including
much higher unemployment
higher aboriginal populations
higher drug and alcohol abuse
etc

so in conclusion
fuck off dickhead

also i cbf looking for the link, search abs for yourself

Willba16

HSC
hahaha australian bureau of statistics lol

bourke or somewhere has the highest

and

regional towns such as wellington, dubbo, parkes lol make up the majority of the list

this is due to many factors
including
much higher unemployment
higher aboriginal populations
higher drug and alcohol abuse
etc

so in conclusion
fuck off dickhead

also i cbf looking for the link, search abs for yourself

Fucking dicksmack. THose are citys in the country. with all resources that cities have. not 1000-10000 pop towns.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
hahahahaha

shut up

2 of the towns i mentioned had populations under 5K and no, dubbo does not have all the resources that cities have, you moron.

you are living up to the stereotype that people from rural areas are dumb,

thanks bro

Willba16

HSC
hahahahaha

shut up

2 of the towns i mentioned had populations under 5K and no, dubbo does not have all the resources that cities have, you moron.

you are living up to the stereotype that people from rural areas are dumb,

thanks bro
yes, and your just heaps smart.

Klutsov

HSC
I prefer the country over the city

It is tamer, friendlier and you dont have to stare at the ground when walking down a street

In education, cities are better, but this is because they have a greater population

In sport/recreation, the country is much better, as younger people can rise to the higher grades in sports (The Riverina is the perfect example of this)

In entertainment, the city has more materialistic fun (shopping, etc), but the country people are forced to think for themselves and create their own fun

In the country you can get away with blasting loud music at all hours of the night, and most people know how to drive before they turn 16

There are greater opportunities to succeed in the country, as there is less people to compete with

The only reason that the country seems to be worse than the city is that people refuse to move from the city to the country

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
It is tamer, friendlier and you dont have to stare at the ground when walking down a street
Incorrect. Higher incidences of assualt and other violent crime in rural areas suggests otherwise

In education, cities are better, but this is because they have a greater population
Population =/= quality of education

In sport/recreation, the country is much better, as younger people can rise to the higher grades in sports (The Riverina is the perfect example of this)
Sport is much harder to access in the country with fewer comps and larger costs

In entertainment, the city has more materialistic fun (shopping, etc), but the country people are forced to think for themselves and create their own fun
What like sniffing petrol, blowing things up, drugs, alcohol?

In the country you can get away with blasting loud music at all hours of the night, and most people know how to drive before they turn 16
If they are on a farm, yeah sure. Most people in regional areas live in towns

There are greater opportunities to succeed in the country, as there is less people to compete with
Succeed at what? There is nothing to succeed at.

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
the op was asking what peoples experiences with the difference between attending school in the city vs rural areas were

are you dumb

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
the op was asking what peoples experiences with the difference between attending school in the city vs rural areas were

are you dumb

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
i dont think you can say that the education is better in the city or the country.

i'm from the country, and i prefer my country highschool. there are by far less people in the year... aka smaller classes, which makes it easier to get help. I constantly need help so its def a bonus.

city for entertainment by far. i would love to live in the city because of all the theatrical shows that are always playing.

and recreation... i wouldnt know im a hermit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)