What are your final UAC preferences? (1 Viewer)

uac.aplcnt

HSC
What I roughly REALLY sort of wanted as my preference that I had planned WAY before the year was this and I couldn't change it in the LAST 15 MINUTES..UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Last edited:

uac.aplcnt

HSC
Yep... Pretty sure it happens every year. I know it's frustrating but it's not the end of the world. One door closes another one always opens... I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any stray meteorites though... LOL!:tongue:
BLOODY helll...next time I'm keeping it logged in in the last 30 mins or 40 mins..Its the ONLY way to make the best decision! Ugh..stupid main round

Monsterman

HSC
Comm/science at unsw

civil engineering is popular cause there's heaps of jobs and you get paid well..

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Comm/science at unsw

civil engineering is popular cause there's heaps of jobs and you get paid well..
i know a girl who did civil engineering

once she graduated, she got a job, and 1st year out of uni she was earning a 6 figure salary

uac.aplcnt

HSC
SHIT..I THINK THAT WAS THE PROBLEM..ARGHGHGH..DARN IT WHY DID"NT I THINK OF THIS EARLIER..

I SWEAR I KNEW THIS LAST YEAR BUT I TOTALLY WAS BLANK THIS YEAR..

I probably was suppose to clear my cache because its been a while since I didn't..but then again there were about 50000 odd applicants trying to apply abouts...but still..I didn't CLEAR MY CACHE..ARGHGH

Next time people, make sure you read THIS below:

untouchablecuz

HSC
i know a girl who did civil engineering

once she graduated, she got a job, and 1st year out of uni she was earning a 6 figure salary
6 figures what. straight out of uni

o_O was she a co-op scholar or something? heaps of work experience? thats insaneeeeeeeeeeee

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
6 figures what. straight out of uni

o_O was she a co-op scholar or something? heaps of work experience? thats insaneeeeeeeeeeee
yeah 6 figures

im not sure if she got a scholarship or anything, but i know that she was REALLY smart and aced everything in uni... so i guess she probably did?

Lachycharts

Don't afraid of anything!
HSC
Do all of the main round offers for all the Universities come out on the 20th of January? If yes, I assume UAC gives you the offer in the form of a letter/email/notification not the Universities, right?

bineal

HSC
1. Civil Engineering (Structural) @ USYD
2. Civil Engineering (Civil/Environmental/Mining) @ UNSW

fffffffffffffffarrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkk

i hope USYD are decent for engo

guys, for second round offers, if i switch engo @ unsw to pref no.1, will i be accepted if my atar was 96.4?

M@ster P

HSC
yes, since you got a good atar and will be more compeitive than other applicants - expected engineering cutoff is 91 btw, and unsw is better than usyd in engineering (that's what everyone says and probably true)

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I wanted to do B Engineering materials science at UNSW. At 11:50 I thoguht it'd be funny to put Masters of Philosophy at University of Wollongong, just to be a smarmy dickhead. Little did I know that the site lagged so much that I couldn't shift my B Engineering preference to the first, so now Masters of Philosophy is my first preference.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf

rx34

HSC
I wanted to do B Engineering materials science at UNSW. At 11:50 I thoguht it'd be funny to put Masters of Philosophy at University of Wollongong, just to be a smarmy dickhead. Little did I know that the site lagged so much that I couldn't shift my B Engineering preference to the first, so now Masters of Philosophy is my first preference.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf
Lol, WTF. Damn, I feel bad for you. Oh well, you can always get an irregular offer for engineering or you can make your parents proud with masters in philosophy (lol how grand). :)

tanna

HSC
1. B Commerce/ B Science @ USyd
2. B Science (Adv) @ USyd
3. B Psychology @ USyd

Hopefully I get my first preference... and then I can choose between the second and third preference during the wait so I have a choice. I'm still not 100% :S

jet

Banned
HSC
Do all of the main round offers for all the Universities come out on the 20th of January? If yes, I assume UAC gives you the offer in the form of a letter/email/notification not the Universities, right?
You get your offers just like you get your ATAR. The University giving you the offer sends you a written confirmation of the offer 1-3 days after the 20th.

Last edited:

chingyloke

Ex-Prince of Manchester.
HSC
1. Med at UNSW
2. Med at Newcastle/Armidale
3. MedSci at UNSW
4. B Science/B Law at UNSW

Then physio and some science degrees...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)