What ATAR are you aiming for? (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
It's hard to tell because I guess I like school in general. My subjects are English ext2 (which I have a passion for but certainly no career aspirations), maths adv (which I can take or leave), physics (I enjoy but can be a pain in the ass) and design and technology which I also like. I also do well in all of these subjects so it is hard to choose which area I should pursue. In the past I thought about civil engineering and industrial design but idk tbh. Engineering seems a bit to math-y for me since I think I'm more of a creative person, which is why I considered product/industrial design. But I also think that the latter would be a waste of my potential since Engineering is more aligned to my skill level. Outside of school I do a few things that are pretty creative (one of which is my source of income, but do not plan on pushing it in to a career).
u do ext 2 english?
from now on u will be giving me feedback on my essays
thanks

Ksalu

>:))
HSC
It's hard to tell because I guess I like school in general. My subjects are English ext2 (which I have a passion for but certainly no career aspirations), maths adv (which I can take or leave), physics (I enjoy but can be a pain in the ass) and design and technology which I also like. I also do well in all of these subjects so it is hard to choose which area I should pursue. In the past I thought about civil engineering and industrial design but idk tbh. Engineering seems a bit to math-y for me since I think I'm more of a creative person, which is why I considered product/industrial design. But I also think that the latter would be a waste of my potential since Engineering is more aligned to my skill level. Outside of school I do a few things that are pretty creative (one of which is my source of income, but do not plan on pushing it in to a career).
Sometimes it might be easier to have all the different fields/degrees on a paper and crossing out the ones you don't like. You do seem quite set on some design/engineering/creative career tho. Im pretty sure you can somehow combine your interests together with a double degree

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
i was bottom 20 in most subjects leading up to prelim 😂 my report had like 2As
When I was ur age, we didn't even have As. We had pass/fail. yk back in the day I had to cross several mountains, fight wolves with one hand (my other hands and my feet were running 3 businesses as a side hustle) to get to school
Skill issue.

howcanibesmarter

HSC
When I was ur age, we didn't even have As. We had pass/fail. yk back in the day I had to cross several mountains, fight wolves with one hand (my other hands and my feet were running 3 businesses as a side hustle) to get to school
Skill issue.
that's crazy cus i swear my grandfather said he used to walk on water to get to school... bro became jesus himself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)