What ATAR are you aiming for? (1 Viewer)

oml

HSC
nah but miss brown was so nice to me in like year 9 during swimschool
For sport once, we were playing cricket and I was bowling and the batter hit the ball in my face and my nose started bleeding and I started crying and Ms Brown started yelling at me for not catching it and said I’m not good enough to be in the highest sport class and that she was going to move me down and she WAS NOT LETTING ME GO SICKBAY because it was ‘my fault’ 😃 I hate that woman whole heartedly.

carrotsss

HSC
Space engineering @carrotsss?
changed my mind since there really aren’t many/any jobs in space engineering and like I’d enjoy straight up maths more anyways, and I talked to some people on bos and it really doesn’t seem that worth it unless you’re wanting to do mechanical or aeronautical engineering anyway which I’m not rlly

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
For sport once, we were playing cricket and I was bowling and the batter hit the ball in my face and my nose started bleeding and I started crying and Ms Brown started yelling at me for not catching it and said I’m not good enough to be in the highest sport class and that she was going to move me down and she WAS NOT LETTING ME GO SICKBAY because it was ‘my fault’ 😃 I hate that woman whole heartedly.
bro miss brown told me that my handwriting looked shit and if she had my question as a paper to mark for CAFS, she just wouldn’t mark it cos she wasn’t getting paid much to decipher my writing

Susu123

HSC
oh my god thats horrifying

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
PDHPE staffroom HATES juniors that’s why they don’t care about you guys lol it’s gonna get better in senior years trust

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
nahhhhh ms shina is amazing she loves everyone except selective students she disses them 24/7
u don't have to lie to urself, if u do have shina next yr, just say my name to her and hatred will spew out of her mouth 💀💀

• Sad
Reactions: oml

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)