What can you do ONLY when you are home alone? (1 Viewer)

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
Computer offences include various crimes related to hacking and unauthorized access or modification of data. The Crimes Act 1900 (NSW) lists a number of computer offences.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
tickle my puppy???

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Walking around the house naked.
Wanking in various areas of the house.
Ordering pizza and then inviting the pizza boy in and… but then someone is home so I'm not alone.

stereoheart

HSC
lol some of you guys are really out there...

I just like to drink out of bottles instead of cups and eat directly out of the ice cream tub :p Oh and turn up the volume of everything really really high

yoyoyoshi

HSC
N/A
- Sing ( Aqua: Cartoon Heroes mainly )
- Skip around the house
- Drink water out of a bowl since I can't be stuffed to wash one when there's no cups/glasses
- Fridge raiding

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Putting my iPod into the speakers and turning them up really loud and singing and dancing.
And showering with music on and singing really loudly and dancing in the shower.
Shitting with the door open.

Examine

same
HSC
Putting my iPod into the speakers and turning them up really loud and singing and dancing.
And showering with music on and singing really loudly and dancing in the shower.
Shitting with the door open.
YES

Examine

same
HSC
Also I once made fake poos out of toilet rolls and placing them randomly on the floor. That didn't go down well.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
A lot of crap :L Usually I do things outside. My dad goes to the beach a lot and he's there for a while; while he's gone I turn on the pocket rocket (small motorbike) and ride it around the area. I can't do that when he's around because he thinks I'm going to get fined or something but no one really cares.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)