What car do you drive? (the new one) (1 Viewer)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I noticed some wrxs have speaker looking things under the front grill. Are they speakers or nah. Or am i just dun goofing

astroman

HSC
I noticed some wrxs have speaker looking things under the front grill. Are they speakers or nah. Or am i just dun goofing
they are hella supertone's, pretty much aftermarket horns which 99.9% people install for the look rather than their intended purpose.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
they are hella supertone's, pretty much aftermarket horns which 99.9% people install for the look rather than their intended purpose.
I installed aftermarket horns but I used them for their intended purpose... lol. Admittedly they weren't Hella Supertone but they did the job quite well and made my Evo's pathetic standard horn into something a bit more effective.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: What kind of car do you drive?

Race car

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Sooooo, I sold my GTIR for this:

Plans:

- Decent set of rims and lows (believe the kiddies call it slammed and rimmed, don't google that though);
- Put on some cosmetic gibblets; and,
- Decent stereo and all...
- Done...

Last edited:

turntaker

HSC
modded cubes look sick but they are all in auto

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Speed and driving experience isn't really the point of that build though.
This guy knows...

Got my eye on a broken Yamaha SR250 that I reckon I can get... Motorcycles are not overly difficult to work on (especially the ones that run on carbys)... That's going to be for the fun and glory of if, depending on whether it is available within the new year some time... :biggrin:

Sort of over the whole overly modified engines and all... The more you mod an engine, the more things go wrong and it just becomes a money pit... :(

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I recently sold my 1999 Mazda mx5, because I am a country bumpkin now

MAKE: Ford
MODEL: BA Falcon Ute
YEAR: 2005
LIKES: Load capacity, long walks on the beach, the music of david bowie
DISLIKES: Fuel consumption, kangaroos
FUN FACT/OTHER/MODLIST: Has a roo bar, bloody roos
PLANS FOR FUTURE: Suicide
PHOTOS: No

It's a lot more suitable for long country driving than mx5, for every reason. I'd never ever own a large six cylinder if I lived in the city, but the fuel thirst, blind spots, and turning circle, aren't really a problem in the country. For the money you get a lot of luxury features in a ute. On the first page of this thread in 2011 I posted about my 1994 hilux, the falcon is like a Rolls Royce compared to the hilux, so fancy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)